More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

How does Dexler make his move?

Dexler recruits his son Tyrone, one of Madeline's classmates

That night over a dinner of take-out food, Rodney tried to bond with his teenage son Tyrone about how things were going at his new high school. Unlike Rodney's time in high school as a star athlete, Tyrone didn't show much interest in organized activities, and was a somewhat introverted and even sullen young man. Rodney could sense this latest transfer unfortunately only increased his son's isolation.

As opposed to sit in silence, Rodney was as usual dominating the conversation before turning to the topic for the evening. "Yeah, there's this salesman I'm planning on firing, and then I realize that he has a daughter who not only goes to school with you, but is in your same grade. She's a blonde girl named Madeline Esche. Ever heard of her?"

Tyrone choked a little bit, looking up at his father. "You are going to fire Maddy Esche's dad? She's like the most popular girl in school! She'll be prom queen for sure!"

"So she's a bitch, then?" Rodney asked.

"Nah, I don't think so," Tyrone replied. "I mean, I don't really know her, but I've got a couple of classes with her, and she seems pretty cool. She's got this amazing smile that lights up the room," Tyrone even allowed a grin as he reminisced about his schoolmate. "And the most amazing rack, and even though she has a gymnast body you still know they're real, cause she's got a bit of bubble butt, too."

"Well, you may not know her, but it sures sounds like you've taken a good look at her," Rodney observed. "She one of those cheerleaders with the big football player boyfriend?"

Tyrone shook his head again. "I get the feeling she doesn't go for that type, or even date much at all."

"That much innocence in that hot a body is a cumbustible combination," Rodney assured him. "And it won't last much longer. How about we make a play for that white girl? She's ripe for it, and I got her father right where we need him. We gonna put a Dexler baby in Maddy Esche, and if you don't want her, I'll take her myself.

Tyrone was stunned, and could only nod. One thing he had to admire was his father's confidence...

What is the first step in their plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)