More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kloayka kloayka

Which contraption were you interested in?

Device 81 - The Push Me Fuck You

The PushMeFuckYou is a simple device for a single user equipped with a cock. It consists of a strong steel frame in a rough C-shape with the arms of the C aimed upward. At the top of one tine is a socket for a simulated orifice (fleshlight, etc) which will accept the user/prisoner's penis. The other tine has a changeable mount point with a set of ways to attach various dongs, dildos, plugs, probes, or other insertables.

The primary purpose of the device is to provide simultaneous stimulus for both front and rear erogenous zones of the user/prisoner. As they thrust forward, the penis is inserted and the insertable is extracted, and as they pull back the insertable is inserted and the penis is extracted.

To begin use, the penis is inserted until the orifice is seated fully against the pelvis (hilted) and then the insertable is inserted and attached to the second tine. If the penis and/or insertable are so short as to still allow the user/prisoner to fully extract either one, the position and distance between the tines may be adjusted by adjusting the positioning bolts at the bottom of each arm.

Do you want to go with the base model or were you looking to add an attachment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)