More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kloayka kloayka

Which contraption were you interested in?

Device 08-1-2 The Sting

'Every step you take, I'll be filling you.'

The Sting consists of a full lower body garment in the form of a plug and harness, a set of leggings (various aesthetic options available on request) with a pressure line in the seem, and a pair (2) of high heeled shoes with a manual air pump in the toe of each.

The purpose of the device is to facilitate inflation play or to limit prisoner mobility to prevent escape over long distances. With each step the wearer takes, the pressure of their weight on the air pump bulbs in the toes of the shoes will pump a small amount of air through the tubes hidden in the pantyhose section and into the inflatable plug.

To install the device, simply insert the user/prisoner's feet into the shoes via the leggings and strap them on. Then pull up and seat the harness, ensuring the plug is properly inserted into one of the lower orifices. Finally, fasten the harness to prevent accidental expulsion of the plug. In some circumstances users may also then wish to install a lock of some kind to prevent undesired removal of the harness.

So, did you want the model for personal use or one with some extra attachments?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)