More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kloayka kloayka

Which contraption were you interested in?

Device 021 The Pathos

'Do you feel what I feel?'

The Pathos consists of a double ended insertable
in an L-shape. The surfaces of each arm are connected via hydraulic lines between matched hydraulic bladders wrapped around a customised core. (See note 1 for special requirements, see note 3 for technical explanation)

The purpose of the Pathos is to facilitate the transfer of certain sensations (pressure and movement, some temperature) from each arm of the device to the other.

To use your Pathos device, simply insert the attachment arm into your attachment orifice and use the included MagnaFast internal screwdriver to expand the core to its custom dimensions. (See note 2)

Note 1: Each Pathos device, by necessity, is as unique as the individual using it. Whoever will be 'wearing' the device must come in for a mold to be taken of the attachment orifice. Without this additional process the toy will not properly function. It should also be noted that attempting to use a Pathos device intended for someone with a larger internal cavity than your own may cause pain and/or damage.

Note 2: Kloayka's Contraptions Ltd. would like to remind you again that the device is not to be used by anyone other than the individual for whom the core was built. An individual with smaller anatomy than the intended will likely find the expansion causes discomfort and the added pressure will also cause diminished functionality of the transference function due to imbalanced hydraulic pressure. An individual with a larger anatomy than the intended will experience diminished function of the transference of the transference function due to imbalanced hydraulic pressure and may experience premature ejection.

Note 3: The Pathos device functions by connecting mapped pairs of anular (ring shaped) hydraulic bladders on opposite arms of the device. In other words, pressure applied inward to some part of one arm is expressed outward from the corresponding postion of the other, thus the tightness and texture of the 'receiver' is experienced as girth by the 'giver.' Because no two bodies are exactly alike the toy must be matched to the anatomy of the 'giver. Because the opening is usually smaller than the internal cavity, the core is designed to expand into place, solidifying the connection during use, but contract for ease of attachment/removal. For sanitary reasons, a MagnaFast internal screw is used to expand and contract the core. For a display of the magnafast system in action, see (https://g.redditmedia.com/G\\_E60xsOYhpQNZhJnkRGZ9q6sBogWI5FsPfRFAL\\_RSw.gif?fm=mp4&mp4-fragmented=false&s=11d9552c1212d91b7ef9efc8fa602286) Attempting to insert or remove the device without contracting the core will result in discomfort.

Who will the device be fitted for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)