More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kloayka kloayka

Which contraption were you interested in?

Device 01.2.3.4 - The Lucio

'Give yourself to the rhythm!'

The Lucio is a device for those who want to *really* feel the music. With a linear actuator driving any of a variety of toys, and a stroke length and speed of up to 12 inches and 300 strokes per minute, the Lucio is built to be the ultimate tool for experiencing the fullness of great works of music. The attached control system comes with an ever expanding library of preprogrammed songs and the ability to create action patterns for any song you care to add.

To begin, select a song or playlist. Shuffle mode is also available for those seeking a less predictable mix. (Note: it is highly recommended that you select your song or playlist before using any lubrication products as, while the touch screen is water resistant, it can be difficult to read and/or operate with wet fingers.) Each song is listed with a rating for intensity, for your informed selection. Once you are ready, you should apply lubrication and position yourself and the device for your preferred angle of penetration. Finally, hit the large red button on the control unit to initiate play. If, at any time, you feel that the device is providing you with too much pleasure and you would like to stop, you can use the control screen to select Options>Recovery Protocols>Reset. This will stop the device and return it to its user-defined 'home' position.

Would you like the base model or would you like to add an attachment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)