More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Bully The Bully

Which story shall you began with?

Detention at Mr. Field's command

Honor student Laura Hills walked down the empty school halls heading towards Mr. Field's office.

The sexy senior had just turned 18 and was looking forward to graduating high school in a couple of weeks and heading off to do some missionary work (in Africa!) as soon as she could.

Laura never really liked the black 48-year vice-principal but was told that she needed to see him after school today regarding something really important.

The busty blonde's footsteps echoed down the deserted school corridors as she approached "Old Man" Field's office. She always felt a little bit self-conscious in her school's uniform but felt it was her duty to wear it with pride.

The uniform consisted of a fairly short, pleated plaid skirt which ended mid-thigh. The skirt showed off alot of leg especially with the frilly white ankle socks and 4" high heels the girls were all required to wear. On top they all wore a tight white silk blouse which showed off Laura's impressive cleavage with its low cut front.

Underneath, she had on a lace bra, which barely seemed to hold her impressive double D mellons, and a matching thong that just covered her shaved pussy lips.

Laura's uniform, in particular, was a bit on the small size as she had 'developed' more over the past year and decided to hold off on getting some new uniforms as she was going to be graduating soon.

"Mr. Fields it's me, Laura Hills." she said just outside his door.

"Oh come in Laura," she heard Mr. Fields say as she opened the door and went inside. "I've been expecting you." Rodney Field's dark eyes opened wide as they focused on the hot bodied teen coming into his office. His lustful eyes traveled over her impressive DD breasts and then down her mile long legs.

The old man licked his lips as he undressed the young girl with his eyes.

"What's up, Mr. Fields?" she innocently asked as he imagined her naked riding his big stiff cock.

"Well why don't you have a seat," he said as he offered her a chair.

Laura sat down and crossed her toned legs. Field's felt his cock getting hard in his pants as he noticed her short little skirt riding up her shapely legs.

The evil man walked around the room and said, "Well, we have a little problem that may keep you from graduating with your class."

"What?" asked the shocked teen, biting her lip as she noticed the balding black man trying to look down her low cut top.

What's the 'problem' and what does he suggest?

What's the 'problem' and what does he suggest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)