More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jordan42377 Jordan42377

Which one appeals most to Lexi?

Detective Jamal Stevens

*Hello beautiful, I couldn't quite help myself when I saw your profile. I just had to message you. I know I come across as very polite and as a gentleman but make no mistake my dear, I'm more than capable of giving you the discipline you need. If your interested in a true Alpha male who can fill all your needs hit me back. With me on your case, you can be assured you'll receive complete satisfaction and attention. Take a look at the attached pictures if you dare.*

She couldn't believe what she was seeing when the pictures loaded. She felt her mouth watering at the thought of that huge black cock. The fact he seemed to be a gentleman with a naughty side appealed to her in ways she hadn't expected. She quickly sent a message to meet Friday night at a nearby restaurant. She giggled a little as she put her phone down next to her wine glass. She decided to head to bed to dream of that big black cock sinking deep into her tight little white pussy. She curled up under her duvet and drifted to sleep with images of that BBC invading her thoughts.

Friday evening, time to find out if he's all he claimed!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)