More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tangential5 tangential5

How do you want her to be?

Desperately in Need of a Good Grade

“Mr. Doe?”

You glance up. Alaina stands in the doorway. You take a minute to admire how she looks. Her school-compliant polo, pleated skirt, ankle socks, and sneakers just look so adorable.

“Yes, Ms. Raybin? Please come in. Close the door.”

She moves nervously over to your desk. “I want to talk to you about my grade,” she asserts.

“Absolutely, my dear. What can I do for you?”

“My grade is too low,” she blurts. “I need to raise it.”

Her grade is the second highest in the class, but due to your chat yesterday, she doesn’t believe that.

“I’m afraid that isn’t possible, Ms. Raybin. Extra credit is not something I give outside of certain circumstances.”

Alaina squirms. She is utterly . “What… what if I show you my tits?”

You pretend to be shocked. “Ms. Maybin!”

She blushes prettily. “Please? I need to get this grade.”

You pretend to consider. “Okay. Only because I like you.”

The smile that radiates across the young girl’s face could cook bacon. She grins and spins around, taking her time removing her shirt. Her tiny lacy bra comes off soon after.

“So, Mr. Doe,” she purrs, pushing her tiny breasts together to make them seem larger. “What do you think?”

“Hmmm,” you say. “I think that’s a D to a C.”

“What?! I need an A!”

“Then you’re going to have to do a little bit more, princess.”

Pouting, Alaina approaches you. She delicately undoes your belt and zipper. Your cock, super hard by this point, flops out prominently. Alaina stares at it.

“It won’t bite. You want that A?”

She begins to work your hard cock. At first, she is reticent, licking and kissing. It doesn’t take her long to realize that won’t cut the mustard. She begins to suck in earnest. You tilt her head so that her eyes are looking into yours. Eventually, you’ll get a chance to feel up her young body, but until then, you’ll enjoy her young mouth.

“Please, Mr. Doe, come in my mouth.”

How can you refuse?

“Do I get an A, professor?”

“Well, sweetie, you’ve earned a B at least. We’ll have to talk about what it takes to get an A."

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)