More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by qwertyuiop[] qwertyuiop[]

Move into the story or get a semi brief description of characters currently in the story?

Description of Characters

Welcome to the description of characters.

1 - You. I hope you know how to describe yourself. The only difference is that you are old enough to own your own doctor's office now.

2 - Patient 1 - Bella is 18 years old and has shoulder length brown hair that falls almost perfectly straight. She isn't very tall, only reaching about 5 foot 1. She is a star athlete and as such is very toned. There is very little fat on her body anywhere but the muscle tone is insane. Her major sports include swimming, track, soccer, and lacrosse where she is known as an MVP in all four. She has B cup tits that are either a 32 or a 34. Her ass is tight much like her pussy which she keeps shaved so that she doesn't have hair sticking out the side of her suit at swim practice. Despite her athletic prowess though, she is very shy and kind of a nerd so she has trouble being around boys.

3 - Patient 2 - Emily is 19 like her sister Mariah. Emily has mid back length brown hair that falls perfectly straight most days but every once in a while she likes to curl it. She is pretty tall for average and reaches around 5' 9" or 5' 10". Also an athlete, she spends most of her time on the track field earning medals. Emily is a very smart and rather popular girl with a nice personality that only ever earns her friends and is generally a fun person to be around. She carries little fat on her body due to her running career but her thighs are heavily muscled making her look a little heavier until you realize that it is sheer muscle. This also means that her ass is very muscular and fun to stare at. Her pussy is not shaved but it is trimmed for ease. Her tits are 32C cups and are a perfect handful to play with.

4 - Patient 3 - Mariah is Emily's sister and is the same age. Everything that Emily is, for the most part Mariah isn't. She is short, about 5' 2" and her breasts are 32B cups. Enough to get ahold of but aren't real obvious unless the clothing is tight. She used to be a dancer and has a relatively fit body but no longer participates in any kind of sport. She is kind of a brat but is known to be a good fuck. Her ass is a little jiggly but is still fun to play with. She has the same length hair as Emily but hers is a dirty blonde rather than brunette.

5 - Patient 4 - Noelle is 19 years old. She is rather curvy, especially in the hips but her soft ass, 36C tits and her relatively fit general appearance in her torso make it a very good body to admire. Much like most of the other girls, she is an athlete, a swimmer specifically. She isn't a super star but she isn't bad at it. She is relatively nice but does have a vicious side. Her pussy is shaven for the same reason Bella's is.

6 - Patient 5 - Mia is half of a set of non-identical twins and is 20 years old. She is taller than her twin Isabella and stands at about 5' 5" or 5' 6". She is almost a perfect model figure and is many a guy's wet dream. She doesn't have the super noticeable curves that a super full grown woman might but enough to make her body seriously alluring. Her face is almost that of perfection and is framed by very dark brown hair that is bordering on black. She is kind of a whiny little bitch but every once In a while, a little angel shines through and she is great to be around. She is on the swim team with Bella and Noelle as well as her twin but she is nowhere near carrying the team. She manages but is pretty lazy, but when she looks like she does, nobody pushes. Her tits are probably 32 or 34 B cups but they are proud and stick straight out from her chest. Her ass is so tight you could probably pounce a quarter off of it. And her pussy is shaven completely.

7 - Patient 6 - Isabella is Mia's twin and is the shorter of the two at about 5 feet. She is a little more filled out than her sister but is equally athletic, if not more so. Including being on the swim team, she is a lacrosse player too where she is known to tear up the other team and make them really work to win. While not as gorgeous as her sister, she is the girl next door kind of beautiful and easily just as desirable as her sister. Her tits are 32B cups and look to be really fun to play with. Her ass has a little jiggle to it but is still fairly tight. While most of her swim team is shaven, she is just trimmed above her pussy. She is fairly shy and conservative so that only really helps to enhance her allure.

Thank you for reading the character descriptions. If any more characters get added, this chapter will be updated to add descriptions for them as needed. Now on to the story.

Time to move to the story

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)