More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

What tale did she tell?

Der Struwwelpeter - A Story of a Stinky Penis

In Hamburg was once a man who called himself the Casanova, for many a fine young woman, would attempt anything to have him seduced.

While amazing in bed, always fucking in his stead, he ignored a dread so grotesque. As the maiden Daphne knelt in front of the man sat on his bed, two whiffs of his penis caused repulsion and a night of yelling.

Then came the second maiden by the name of Anaise, who teased his penis with a taste of her hand, resulted in spitting in public, and the disgusted faces of those around them all. To hide her shame, she ran away but later that night, it was apparently the Casanovato blame.

On the evening of the same day came Madeline, a usual of the Casanova whom he previously referred 'ready all the time.' Already undressed, the Casanova penis was erect, and came the stench of something dreadful. It wasn't until she lifted the dick did she find the head as the suspect.

"Your penis stinks, when did you last bathe?" Asked Madeline.

"Oh, just today."

"Oh but it's horrid, I can barely be in the same room." And the young libertine ran to the door of the room.

"Oi! You better get back and the whole night we'll spoon." But young Madeline was disgusted by the stench of his penis, figuring with her young libertine mind:

"Your penis still stinks even with regular bathing. You're known to bang all of the girls without even dating, I think I suspect the curse that's been done, you've fucked around so much, you have an STD!" And slammed the door shut behind her.

Word spread like wildfire in the morning, that the Casanova was a threat to every woman. Every man came and laughed, demanded that he bathed, and the women pinched their noses whenever he was near.

Cursing them all, the Casanova swore to never bathe in spite, heard by the old Jewish doctor whose daughter was a regular and couldn't stand the thought of his grandchildren having stinky penises, and so later that night, knives and scissors he brought.

Making sure that was deep in his sleep, one of his partners made sure he stayed sedated, as he pulled down his breeches. Semi-erect, they couldn't believe it, the sight of mold and two red dots poorly hidden by the stretched foreskin.

And so with scissors and scalpels, ointments, and cloth, the men did their work at removing the infected skin, only for the penis to drip with yellow urine.

The shot was far and went wide, missing the Casanova's snoring mouth - but hitting him directly in the eyes. Waking up mid-surgery, the two other men froze in fright, as the Casanova came out screaming at the sight of gauze and blood from his once fleshy might.

Running and screaming throughout the night, the town never did saw the Casanova, but the Gynecologist had plenty of women to diagnose, and much money to his delight.'

Original stories

The End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)