More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

Denise the menace

A young girl that is 19 year old name Denise Andrews, is the most sexiest girl in the neighborhood but a pest to a 45 year old man name James Wilson as he lives with his wife Annette Wilson. He is known to Denise as Mr Wilson. A girl like Denise that is 19 years old after school, she would ride a bicycle around Mr. Wilson's house and would call out, Mr. Wilson as she calls out,

"Mr. Wilson!!,"

"Oh Mr. Wilson!!!,"

There Mr. Wilson was, in his house as he would read a news papper. There he heard constantly from Denise,

"Mr. Wilson!!"

"Mr. Wilson!!!, come on out!!!!"

His wife came to him, "honey," as Mr. Wilson asked, "what is it honey?," as his wife said, "Denise is out there on her bike," as Mr. Wilson slammed the news papper on the ground and in doing this he got up, went to the front door. Opening the door he saw Denise on her bicycle. "Denise what is it?," asked Mr. Wilson to Denise, in a not so good mood.

"Mr. Wilson, I just want to know how you are doing?," as Mr. Wilson said to her, "young lady, you must think I'm stupid huh?, you're going to hit me with that sling shot again, and I know you're iching to do it, just like the many time you have done that before, and like alway I fall for it." Then as Denise heard that from Mr. Wilson, Denise then said to him, "don't worry Mr. Wilson, I won't do it again like I've done before I promise, you know just like your wife, I love too sir."

Mr. Wilson then said to her, "alright promise," as Denise said to Mr. Wilson, "promise," as Mr. Wilson went back in his house. "Mr. Wilson," said Denise, now drawing back her sling shot back. Mr. Wilson stopped and turned as he said, "yes," and as he turned to face Denise, she then shot her sling shot with rubber ball in it as the rubber ball hit poor Mr. Wilson in the forehead of his face. Denise then took off riding on her bike laughing as she said, "bye Mr. Wilson!!!!, til next time," as she rode off on her bike laughing.

"Damn you Denis," shouted Mr. Wilson.

Denise is going to promise Mr. Wilson not to hit him with a sling shot anymore, how does she do it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)