More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sander87 Sander87

Who is involed?

Denise and Jeff

Jeff had always been a bit of a nerd in high school. He wasn't the most athletic guy and never really had much luck with the ladies. That is why he was so shocked when he met Denise. He was not sure what she saw in him. She was a tall, 5'9'' blonde with firm B cups. She had a big firm bubble butt. She looked like the typical Yoga chick, sexy, firm, in shape. He really got lucky, him being 5'6'' and on the skinny side. He had always been a very thin and frail guy, but now, soon entering his 30s he was getting a bit of a belly. He was still thin all over but a pouch was forming near his gut, while Denise looked as sexy as the day that they had met. They were the same age and both worked in finances, but different sector. Jeff was a market analyst for a major bank and Denise worked as an accountant for the same bank but in another division. They both loved their jobs and met in school, where Denise fell in love with Jeffs charm and smarts.

Denise had always been a runner and the sporty type. Lately she was getting into weight training. Their love making had always been rather boring. Jeff would go on top, do his thing and they'd fall asleep. Sometimes they'd experiment a bit, but never got too crazy.

but that night, Denise was in a particularly horny mood. Jeff had been less and less into sex while Denise was getting annoyed with their infrequent sex. it must be true that women's sexual peak is later than men's...

what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)