More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jasper chase jasper chase

Pick one

Demon

You smile as you walk up to the sexy demon. As you get closer and closer, you can feel the lust building inside you. You want this demon. You crave this demon. You need him to fuck you now.

"I chose you. I want you. PLEASE FUCK ME NOW!!!" you cry out in unadulterated lust.

He smiles back and says, "Good. As my herald you will crave sex. You will be the embodiment of lust. Your body will change once you become my vassal." With that he grabs you and pulls you in for a steamy kiss. There must be something in his saliva because the moment his tongue finds its way into your mouth you begin to cum. Over and over your body is wracked in the most intense orgasm you've ever known. Your cum flies up coating his stomach and cock in copious amounts of your jizz.

He finally pulls away from you as he says, "This is but a taste of the pleasure you will enjoy tonight and from now on". Hungrily you kiss him again. Doing so causes your cock to rise to full mast again. You start to kiss your way down his sexy toned body till you reach his delicious looking cock. It throbs lustily as you quickly reach for it and stroke it vigorously. Your mouth waters at the thought of getting this behemoth of a cock in your mouth and later up your ass. Without any abandon, you lunge for his dick and start to suck it. The moment his precum touches your taste buds your body is lit with unbridled desire. You hungrily suck and suck and suck trying to get the whole thing down your throat.

"Yes" the demon coos, "my cum is an aphrodisiac. Swallow it all"

"Oh god yes...I want it all"

You amaze yourself as you take the whole thing down your throat without gagging or . Over and over again you pleasure this demon's hard cock coating it in your saliva.

"Please" you cry out. "Please cum in me". He does just that as you push your mouth back down onto his cock. God his come was amazing as it fills your mouth and throat as you hungrily swallow it all.

You get down on all fours and beg him to fuck you. He begins by rubbing his hard wet cock up and down your ass crack. It's a wonderful teasing he's giving you. You're about to cry out for him to fuck you now when he plunges all 9 inches into you causing the both of you to cry out in exquisite pleasure. Every nerve ending in your body is filled with the most intense pleasure you've ever felt as he fucks your hole like a wanton slut.

"More...Give me moooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeee" you cry out. "PLEASE FUCK ME FOREVER!"

As you say this, you feel something else trying to fit inside your asshole. Looking behind you, you see his tail pushing its way inside you effectively double fucking you. The both of you fuck for what seems like hours till you can finally take it no longer. Your body tenses and you begin shooting the biggest cumshot you've ever fired. One...two....three shots of ropey jism shoot out of you cum. Five..Six...Seven shots more in what seems like an endless geyser of cum. Twelve...Thirteen. You lose count. Your ass clamps down on his cock and tail during this monumental cumshot and he finally starts filling you with his seed. Your ass takes all of it that he gives you and more. Between your cumshot and his filling your ass with his cum it's too much and you pass out from bliss.

Before you finally blank though you here his voice in your head as he states, "Now go be my vassal and fuck every man you see"

Where do you wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)