More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by depravedDays depravedDays

Choose your Character!

Demarcus Johnson: Host of BNWO Symbiote

“Venom? Is that you buddy? You look a little different?”

Demarcus Johnson turned from the sprawling view of the great city before him to face the red and blue bug who had decided to join him on the high-rise rooftop. He had sensed the sneaky insect watching him for the past hour but it had only decided to approach now.

“You’re… Spiderman?” Demarcus asked.

“Nice to meet ya!” Spiderman replied, “But you’re not… Venom. What are you? Another cousin of his?”

Demarcus looked down at his hands. He was already a big dude, but after transforming, he had gotten even bigger. His proportions had slightly changed as well with his arms and legs becoming disproportionately longer compared to his torso.

“Venom…” Demarcus said. “Ah I see. Another symbiote. No, we are not acquainted.”

Spiderman cocked his head sideways. “Are you sure?” He asked. “Well, I’ll take your word for it. What I’m really trying to figure out is whether you’re a good guy or a bad guy.

Under the symbiote, Demarcus smiled. “What do you think?” He asked.

“I’m trying to keep an open mind buddy,” Spiderman replied, “But the thing is, I got this tingly feeling at the back of my head. Call it a sixth sense or whatever. It’s screaming at me right now. I’ve never felt anything like it. Y-you’re… dangerous.”

“Heh your tingle is right about that… But am I a bad guy?”

Spiderman went silent for a full minute, crouching in the shadows, studying the massive black humanoid with disproportionate limbs.

“I guess I still can’t say,” Spiderman finally replied. “You’re lucky I’m just a friendly neighborhood watchman. If it was SHIELD or someone else who noticed you, they would probably take you in for probable cause.”

“Mmmm. So they’re smarter than you.”

“Excuse me?” Spiderman asked.

“It’s nothing,” Demarcus replied, turning back to the city view. “Now, leave me be, bugboy. I’ve done nothing… Yet.”

Spiderman tensed, suddenly unsure if he should let this suspicious creature off. “Okay, big guy. I don’t make it a habit to take people down based on appearances, but something tells me you’re definitely trouble. These streets are under… huh?”

Spiderman looked down and realized that a black tentacle had coiled around his left ankle.

“You talk too much,” Demarcus said. A long black tentacle rose from his shadow, revealing itself to be connected from Demarcus’s back to the coil around Spiderman’s leg.

“Oh shoot!” Spiderman declared before leaping forcefully away.

However the tentacle proved itself to be many times stronger, pulling Spiderman back and slamming him brutally on the ground.

“Guhhhh… Ahck!” Spiderman gasped.

Before Spiderman could recover, the tentacle flung him up and slammed him back down again.

After the third time, Spiderman was badly broken in several places and completely . He hung lifelessly from one leg, held up in midair by the black tentacle which seemed to defy gravity. The broken superhero dangled behind the large black creature who continued to gaze at the city beyond the rooftop.

“Weak…” Demarcus said. “Hmmm, I wonder…”

Another black tentacle shot out from Demarcus’s back to Spiderman’s face and tentatively pulled off his mask. The first tentacle then swung the superhero around to hover before Demarcus’s face.

“Just another whiteboi,” Demarcus said and chuckled. “Better hope I don’t see you on the street again, Spiderman. Or it might just get personal.”

Where does Demarcus go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)