More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheVillain TheVillain

Accept or not?

Demand More Information

"And I'm not chosing until I know what I'm getting into." You demand, standing firm in your descision.

Lust noticably twitches in frustration with a nerviousness showing as well- and she holds that face as the two of you have a game of chicken against time, seeing who gives first. You vision is starting to lose it's color as she finally caves, every word sounding like she's retreating further away.

"I'll can't tell you my boss yet, but I'll tell you what you'll do. When a high school graduated young woman can't go to college because a one night stand with a stranger got her pregnant, you will be the stranger. When a husband catches his wife sleeping with another man- you will be the other man. When a 20 something professional is after work and she doesn't tell the police because she's too ashamed to admit she had more orgasms with the then her lover, you'll be the .

In short, you'll be the sex the ruins lives or sends women into lives of sexual sins into damnation- an incubus. Do you understand?"

With what's left of the tunnel of your vision you see that you managed to nod, which seems to have been enough. Passing out, you go into a deep sleep.

The First Two

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)