More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mikelevine mikelevine

Will Danielle go out with them?

Definitely.

"Oh totally, I'd love to go" Danielle exclaimed with a smile.

"Good girl" said Lee as he gave her a playful high five. The two guys chatted her up for a bit more , sneaking furtive glances at her delicious breasts that strained against her white long sleeved shirt.

The night of the event soon rolled around. Osman and his buddy stood in the office lobby along with the rest of their co-workers. At around 9.30pm, Danielle entered the lobby. Osman and Lee looked at each other and smiled.

The 5 foot 7, 120lb brunette was dressed in a pink top and a short white miniskirt that exposed her long slender legs. Her 34C tits pushed out against her tight low cut top, exposing some cleavage.

The two walked towards her and Osman let out an appreciative whistle. "Are we going to see that ass in action?" asked Lee with a grin on his face.

"Ohh yeah baby!" Danielle whooped. She hugged the two men, rubbing her breasts tightly against their torso. Lee was quite taken aback at her provocative behavior, considering that she acted like an ice queen at work.

The trio waited around till the party bus arrived and then got on it with the rest of the crowd and headed towards the club.

They go to the club

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)