More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexylovegoddess sexylovegoddess

What should we do?

Decide to go dancing at Club Rhythm.

Figuring that they really had to chance to get into the new club they decided to go to their favorite club. Rhythm had been around for quite a while and they knew most of the people that worked there and got hooked up with free drinks a lot.

As usually they got in right away. One of the girls went to go and get Angela a drink while everyone else decided to go dancing.

Out on the dance floor was amazing Angela love the ability to get lost in the crowd. Several times guys would come up and grind against her. She danced with each of them in turn.

After a few drinks she should have had the club had gotten quite packed. Every once in a while she would see the crowd part and there would be one of her friends for a moment. She knew they wouldn't leave her. She had people on all sides of her and was not shocked when someone started dancing with her from behind.

Trying to look over her shoulder she just couldn't turn around enough to see who it was. Deciding she didn't care she kept on dancing and rubbing against the stranger. One of his hands started sliding lower and lower on her hips until he found the hem of her dress. In once quick move her dress went up and he caught her thong and flung it downwards pulling her dress back down with it.

She tried to look around frantically wondering who had seen what just happened. It didn't seem like anyone had noticed. Getting her feet caught up in the thong she had to decide what she was going to do about it.

Should Angela step out of them or bend over and pull them back up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)