More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Dec 2nd: Chainsaw Man - Roleplay Devil

“The roleplay devil?”

It was late in the day, the prime time to go home and eat takeaway, yet Makima had a few intruders in her office right now. The stoic woman kept her smile up. If you studied her you would notice that she barely ever blinked, even now when facing the raw stupidity of Denji and Power.

“Yeah!” Denji beamed, happily showing off his new clearly human friend by patting him on the back, “Can we keep him?”

Aki had his head in his hand. Power was beginning to frown and sweat, worried about the aura that Makima was exuding. Yet Denji stayed strong that his new friend was a devil. A devil who promised him something quite large.

“Denji, even if this man was a devil… no one’s afraid of roleplay.” Aki sighed.

“Y-yeah! Dummy! Denji’s a big dummy idiot who found this fool and he should be punished!” Power agreed.

The man with a chainsaw heart growled, snarling his pointed teeth in frustration. “You were the one who found him!” He huffed before patting his new friend on the back, “Whatever! He totally is a devil! Show them what you can do!”

With a high level of nerves, the human stumbled forward. All eyes were on him as he looked with terrified eyes at Makima, then back at Denji, then back at Makima. He was a foppish fat fool, drenched in sweat and ruining his cheap suit. Balding hair, clenched teeth, shaking knees, rolls of pudge… Makima was so very unimpressed that her smile slowly started to fall.

What a pathetic creature. She thought. Turning to Denji to flash a level of contempt at his buffoonery. Seems my pet has brought some trash home in his mouth.

“Denji-Kun, you can’t just bother me with such matt-”

The fatso shunted his hand forward.


There was pure white everywhere. Denji’s felt so calm and peaceful, had he been sleeping? Felt like a bed underneath him, almost like he was in a dream. The sound of rustling leaves on the tree rolled in through the window with the pleasant breeze that carried it. As his vision slowly returned, a voice could be heard with it.

“Thank you Denji. So many haven’t believed in me… suppose my human roleplay was too strong!” Came a voice in Denji’s head as he began to blink awake, “I’m not very strong, but I have enough power to do this one thing for you my friend! Please, enjoy it as much as you can!”

“Denji-kun!” A new voice entered Denji’s ears. This time far more feminine, like a dream he’s had multiple times. He could finally open his eyes, looking around in confusion at the idyllic white bed he found himself in. Just a simple grey room, a few pictures on the wall, a nice queen sized bed, and a homely view of a back garden through the slightly open window.

Oh, and Miss Makima standing in the doorway in only an apron.

“You’re finally awake!” She beamed, walking towards the bed with a tray of food in her hands. On it was some of Denji’s favourite breakfast foods, like super jam toast, orange juice, chocolate chip cereal in chocolate milk, sausage and bacon on a waffle, all the foods a growing boy needs. Yet, he was a little bit preoccupied by seeing his crush kneeling on the bed in front of him ONLY WEARING AN APRON!

“M-M-M-MAKIMA-SAN!?!” He blustered. It was by far the least amount of clothes she’d ever worn in front of him. It was a white apron, straps up her shoulders that pushed in her pudgy skin ever so delicately, a frilly bottom that really didn’t cover much of her thighs at all, supple soft breasts seemed to spill ever so lightly out of the sides, and all while wearing a lovely sweet smile and blush combo on her face. The serious and calm redhead now kneeling in front of him with clearly nothing on underneath or around the back of her clothes… and she almost looked embarrassed by his staring. The woman oozed confidence usually, but now she was pulling on the bottom of her apron and giving him a giggle while quietly whispering ‘sto~op!’ to him.

“Y-you’re food is going to get cold if you don’t stop staring, mister!” She lightly grilled, reaching down to pick up the super toast and slowly reached it forward to his mouth. He opened his mouth and began chewing. It tasted great, but confusion made his tongue ignore the sensation for more pressing matters. Though seeing her smile when he chewed was even making that confusion slowly dissipate.

Finally two neurons activated enough to ask her, “Makima-san, gromph am I dying or somefin?”

That made her pause, looking at Denji with shock and worry. “W-what?! Why would you ask that?! Are you feeling okay?!”

“Yeah, fine.” He casually brushed off, reaching his neck down to take another bite of the toast she’d lowered. “But like, Mph why’re you doing this then?”

She flashed several emotions at once, much more than the usual once per year emotion change of regular Makima. Confusion, anger, sadness, worry. All culminating in a simple question, “A-am I not allowed to feed my husband breakfast in bed?”

“...eh?” He blinked, “Y-you’re my wife?”

“Yes.”

“I’m your husband?”

Yes. I don’t like this game very much.”

He grabbed her hands, clasping them tightly in his as he looked her directly in her ring filled eyes, “So if I asked you to do THAT, you’d do it?!”

The flustered Makima gulped in confusion, “I-I… it’s a bit early but… I w-wouldn’t say… no…”

“YAHOOO!” He yelled loudly, pumping both fists into the air in pure glee.

Some part of Denji could probably have figured it out, that the roleplay devil had convinced Makima to fully embrace the roleplay of being ‘Denji’s loving wife’ for the next 24 hours. But that Denji died when the woman who he’d been crushing on lightly touched his uncovered pec, and looked up at him with big hopeful eyes. The rest of him decided that this was a dream and he would enjoy it and all the parts of his conscience that were trying to deny this could sit on a grenade for all he cared for.

This Makima was gentle, and seemingly wanting to have some lovey-dovey sex with Denji as her first act was to close her eyes and pucker up. Denji’s heart skipped a beat at the sight of Makima’s cushiony lips looking like that, and took no time in trying to match her pose as he finally got to kiss her properly. There was an electricity to it, one that urged Denji to push deeper. She tasted like cherries, and the overwhelming softness was heavenly on his mouth. His face was far lewder than hers, eyes already rolling up as his smile got the better of him, but she was too tame to open her eyes and look. Instead just slowly moving her hands around his torso, pressing her chest into his, encouraging Denji to place his hands on her body as well.

He could now confirm that there was definitely nothing Makima was wearing but the apron.

Fingertips quickly stored the memories of Makima’s curvy body. Pressing into the cleft of her back, feeling her warm skin shake slightly at his touch but not flinch away from him either, almost like the shakes were eagerness. They started travelling, getting one hand to go up her spine and brush against her long red ponytail, and the other to go down… onto her big peach. Makima’s butt was amazing, like an action pillow Denji could sink his hand into. He cupped a cheek, squished it, pulled the fat, and then let it go to return to the tight butt he loved. Makima was so hot, and she was still kissing him! Her tongue was now lightly pressing against his! Denji really thought he could die happy now, this is what his dream was and he really hoped Pochita was watching.

“D-Denji-kun…” The soft spoken, yet still somehow sultry voice of Makima whispered to him, “Are we going to do… ‘it’ then?”

Part of him kinda just wanted to live in Makima’s embrace forever, but then his dick was already aching like fuck so it was probably best if he followed the mood. “Hell yeah, um… lie down on the bed.”

She followed his request, such is the life of a loving wife. Her hair gently flowing next to her as she spread herself next to where Denji had been sitting. The genuine smile on her face as Denji moved around to kneel above her was heart lifting. His smile was far more foaming at the mouth at the sight of Makima lying down underneath him. Denji’s dick finally escaped the confines of the sheet he’d been under, now bobbing free in front of him. Pointing directly at Makima’s lovely curves. He wasn’t entirely sure how he wasn’t just busting a nut right now, but maybe it was more help from the roleplay devil? Who knows and who cares.

There was still the apron in the way, prompting the chainsaw man to reach down and slowly peel away the frills to find… some spills. The attractive looking pussy that was hiding underneath that had minimal hair and blushing lips was looking a little damp. A string of liquid stuck to her pussy and the underside of the apron as Denji lifted it. “Woah, Makima-san. You’re, uh, leaking down here. Why’s that?”

His ‘wife’ nearly went as red as her hair, pouting very cutely and looking away, “Hmph! You’re such a meanie!” She huffed, her eye slowly meeting his again before quietly adding, “...I-I can be excited about you too, you know…”

The slack jawed fool just stared at her in awe.

“Woah. Hell yeah.” He smiled manically, “Hell yeah! HELL YEAH! MY WIFE IS EXCITED!” With blinding speed, his tongue quickly dove down into her leaky slit. Makima yelping in surprise when the warm and wriggly tongue began lapping up as much liquid as it could find from her.

“D-Denji-kun! AH! I’m already r-rreaaddyyy!” She gasped and moaned, holding his head but not really putting much effort into pushing him away.

“Yeah, but the doujin I found in the trash had the guy lick the girl first.” He explained, mentally wondering where the black bars were. Though he did follow her wishes and finally started lining himself up with her. At least he got to taste Makima at least once. Now it was penis-chan’s turn!

The soft gasp as his cockhead pressed up against her folds was comparable to the greatest music Denji had heard. “B-be gentle…” She whispered.

With a nod, Denji tried his best to not just eagerly slam into her… but it was partly to not tempt fate. His first breast touch, first kiss… they’d all been pretty shit. Was losing his virginity gonna be the same disappointment?

His tip slid inside.

“OOHH!” Denji yelled, “OOHHOLLY SHIT!”

Makima was warm, soft, and squishing his dick in a way that made his entire heart feel like it was turning inside out with how hard it jackhammered his chest. Pleasure rushed through him as he entered Makima for the first time. He wasn’t sure if this was ‘gentle’ in terms of sex, but with how Makima was moaning as he entered he thought that he must be doing something right. It certainly FELT fucking right, like this was the sheath his dick sword had always wanted but never found until now. The insides of Makima’s pussy felt so good to explore, like a warm hand wrapping around his cock and guiding him to go deeper.

And when he ran out of space to go any further, he figured out that he could bring his hips back and go right back in again.

“Mm! Oh gosh, Denji!” Makima moaned as a rhythm began to pick up. The rubbing inside her pussy of the thickness inside was really starting to make her feel good too, her husband was a good man who knew how to treat her well after all. Even when he shifted her apron so it let her two breasts fall out of it, she knew he was a good man that deserved to suck on her areolas as he pounded her hips. “Ooohh~ Y-you know how I like it…” She giggled cutely, somehow feeling the way Denji’s dick grew even harder and faster inside her.

Velvet walls were shutting Denji’s brain down as he fucked more of Makima’s gushing cunt. It felt way too good, and Makima looked too good, and everything was too good. The dream would end eventually, but for now Denji was just going to live the life he’d always thought was impossible. A wife in his bed, eagerly encouraging him to explore her body and share experiences together.

“The… doujin… kept switching positions…”

“Huh? OH!” Was all Makima could say before her figure was rotated. Now, instead of lying on her back, she was on all fours like a dog. Denji wasted no time in ramming himself back inside, sheathing himself as far as he could inside the redhead. “AHH! Y-you’re even d-deeper than before!” She gasped, shuddering as her body began to burn with erotic pleasure.

The pounding was far more forceful now, Denji’s hands squeezing the pair of buns in front of him happily while slamming his hips as much as he could. He even dared to go as far as a slap. Watching her booty jiggle and ripple from the impact before slowly turning red as well, “D-Denji! What’s gotten into you? …I think I like it!”

“Fuck yeah you do! This is the fuuucking BEST!” Denji laughed, slamming her as hard as she could and memorising as much of the noises of the usually quiet woman as he could. Like long drawn out ‘ooo’ was particularly fucking spicy.

It was growing too much for his balls to hold on. A rising urge to build to a climax. He wanted to stay like this, doggy styling Makima… but he also was having to deal with a idea that he was about to fill up Makima with cum. The Makima. His cum. Was that… allowed? “M-Makima! I’m about… to…”

“I-I’ll take it all!” She called back, meeting his hip thrusts with her own as they built a finale together, “I L-LOVE YOU!”

That was definitely the magic words. Denji’s entire being exploded with pleasure as the hot sticky cum ripped through his being. Luckily he had been leaning over and gripping her boobs for balance or else the kick back may have sent him out her pussy. But instead, all the jizz inside Denji’s balls quickly began filling up the womb of his boss. Flooding it with his boiling hot semen, each jet as powerful and as thick as the last, all full of future Denji babies trying to find a home inside an orgasming wife. The two were locked in pure bliss, Makima falling to the bed in pleasure, spreading her legs as Denji kept his deflating penis inside of her a little longer. Just feeling her breathe and pant underneath him, and holding her like he never wanted to let her go.

“I… I love you too…” He smiled, the dreaded sleep clawing at his vision once more. Exhaustion overtaking Denji as the dream came to a close.


“Huh? That was weird.” said Power, picking some food from her teeth. “Everything went white for a second.”

“Are you alright, Miss Makima?” Aki asked, looking concerned into her slightly dazed eyes. “I guess he had contracted some power from somewhere, but all he did was disappear.”

The redhead blinked back to reality. Looking around the room, and trying to remember what had just happened… and finding nothing. “Yes, that was strange. I’m fine though Aki, thank you.”

Denji wasn’t looking at her. Instead he was scratching his head in confusion and looking out the window with a blush. Neither of them knew if it was real or not, or what they would even say if it was. Makima only had flashes of what had happened anyway.

Though the warmth in her tummy whenever she saw Denji was certainly new.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)