More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nomix Nomix

What's next?

Debriefing

“What?!” Bellows the enraged 6ft5 monster in-front of you, crushing his desk as he slams his large fist across the surface. The raikage’s anger is truly one to fear.

“Get that brat Hokage on the line...” he adds after a small silence attempting to calm down. Soon enough though, his impatience begins to take a hold of him as his face begins to scrunch, forming a large vein on the side of his face. “Now!” He bellows. Only the raikage could anger himself like this.

“Noah. Wait outside whilst I sort out this mess.” He orders calmly and you do exactly as he says. You head outside and take a seat on a nearby chair before letting out a sigh of relief.

“Noah” begins a female voice, causing you to turn your head and see Mabui. The dark skinned secretary of the Raikage. She really is a sight to behold. Her grey dress covers her curves but you know that they’re there. Ever since that time you caught her in the hot springs, you could never remove the sight of her in a skimpy 2 piece bikini. She sure is hot.

“Do you need something?” She adds on as she closes the distance between you two.

“Nah not really. Just waiting for boss to calm down” you reply, laying back in your seat.

“Please Noah. Speak more formally in the Raikages office” she responds. She always says this but you could never be asked with the formalities.

“Anyways. How do you normally cool him down? I’m only called for missions so I rarely see him behind the scenes” you ask scratching your head.

“I have numerous ways...” she begins before hearing a loud thud and feeling the vibration of the building. There’s muffled yelling that follows too. “Oh my... what happened?” She asks, almost shocked to see him like this.

“You don’t know?” You respond, also shocked she doesn’t know anything for once. “Well, remember that mission I was sent on? Pretty much-“

“Mabui.” You hear, cutting you off before you tell her. Looking to the side, you see the door to the office open as the Raikage stands, staring at you. “Get in here” he says and she does as he orders before closing the door behind him.

Deciding to sit back and wait until you’re called again, you think of numerous things you wish to be doing. First, you could explore the city and maybe see something or go down to the training centre and train. Or you could also attempt to eves drop on the Raikage and Mabui. What do you do?

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)