More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose adventure shall you follow?

Debra - against Failed Coup D'etat

"Pwease wet me go. Dis is a tewwible mistwake," the girl pled. Her lineage gave her a high pitched lisp which some Acteonese men found attractive. General Ortega appeared on the verge of tears. Naked, emasculated and chained she hardly knew herself now.

Debra appreciated that the girls voice enhanced her childish helplessness. Coupled with her full pouting lips, tiny stature and abnormally large breasts no one could take her seriously. The girls body was a complete departure from the six foot tall heavily muscled physique which he had once used to intimidate others.

"Quiet girl or I'll have you gagged," Debra ordered slapping the girl on the rump hard enough to leave a red hand print. She felt a perverse satisfaction as the girl squealed in surprised pleasure. Debra was not tall but she could easily intimidate the girl. Her being all trussed up made it all the easier.

"Bu I'm no giwl," she cried, tears of frustration streaming down her pretty face as she tried to speak properly. She struggled to pronounce multi syllabic words. "I'm a man. A sowdior - a genewal."

"Does a man have this?" Debra asked tracing her fingers around the girls sex.

"No. Pwease," she begged abjectly. "Why can't I speak pwopewy?"

"You'll use your mouth to service men now girl - no one cares about what comes out of it. Just be grateful you can speak at all," Debra said, nodding towards the next girl along, Lance Jook.

In the past Lance had been a brilliant public speaker and purveyor of propaganda, effortlessly able to talk a crowd round to his way of thinking. Now she was a mute small mouth girl, a type of bred expressly for her tight warm oral orifice to the point that they often had their sex stoppered. Lance looked up at Debra with pleading eyes. She'd never be able to talk her way out of this predicament, but at least she'd be using her mouth for something useful now.

"Tell me Lance, do you like your new body?" Lance shook her head sadly, her large expressionate eyes communicating the depth of her confusion.

Debra considered explaining the girls fate but decided it was something the girl should discover first hand herself. "I wonder if you'll be able to live up to your old nickname. Magicmouth wasn't it? Good luck."

The third girl along had an unusually wired nervous system, a condition that could be addressed by gene therapy in the Confederation but had been selectively bred and refined into Yontaru girls. For some reason the sex receptors of their brain were miswired so that any touch or caress anywhere on their body sexually excited them. They even found pleasure in pain. These girls were a novelty but not highly sought as Acteon men cared very little about the sexual satisfaction of girls. Yontaru girls had very short attention spans, unable to concentrate on tasks unless they were sensory deprived in water, which rarely happened.

As a Yontaru this girl could not even wear simple clothes or other adornments - could hardly even walk without breaking into shuddering orgasms. This body was a perfect receptacle for the studious mastermind of the coup, Jack Curzon. She'd be lucky to count to ten on her fingers without cumming.

Struggling pointlessly to free herself from her bonds was Brak Pah. Her nipples were being rubbed and were growing wet with the exertion. She looked down in confusion at her full hard breasts and distended nipples.

Her face screwed up in disgust. She was lactating, heavily. "Brak Pah, for a man who had so many children and took no responsibility for them - you're now a wet nurse." she patted the girl on the head, "don't worry, you'll still get your share of men..."

"And last but not least, the racial supremacist who planned to make the Confederation genetically pure again, Hans Steiner. You will appreciate the irony of the mixed heritage of your new body. Acteon men are quite particular about the genetics of their slaves. Your exotically beautiful and they'll happily screw you senseless but will discriminate against you nonetheless..."

The five girls before Debra had only now just awakened to their new plight. They had been given an obscene dose of the and also been hypnotized, making them extremely susceptible to any commands, yet clearly some still fought.

Even better if they did. Debra spoke to all five of them, "you may all have been powerful and had men under your command before, but henceforth you shall only follow their commands. Having taken into account your cowardice, deceit and criminal actions the Confederation High Tribunal has found you lacking in all manly virtue and has publicly stripped you of your manhood. You have each done worse than this to other men, so be thankful for the Tribunal's leniency."

One of the girls, Jack, sobbed at the announcement and Debra paused. "You have been exiled to Acteon and shall spend the remainder of your lives here as slaves - the bodies you inhabit are all 18 so this will be a long time," Debra paused letting her words sink in.

"You have each been given a psyche chip so your thoughts and actions may be publicly broadcast and monitored," in truth the chip meant that anyone in the Confederation could voyeuristically observe each girl and follow her downward descent into slavery. For proud, status conscious men such as these it was a fate worse than . Debra paused again to let that sink in and smiled grimly at their womanly cries and sobs. "Say hello to your audience girls."

There were mumbled hellos.

"At my suggestion you have each been given the escaped tattoo. It is rather fetching but here on Acteon it seals your fate. Slaves have few freedoms and you will have none. You see there is nothing so disgraceful here as a that does not know her place. You will not be trusted and you will be kept in chains whenever you are unsupervised. Punishment of escaped slaves is always swift and severe. You must obey the orders of all slaves as though they are a master. You will bear the brunt of every single slaves petty anger. By escaping my masters I risked the tattoo. But you all deserve it. Don't you?"

"Bitch," a girl hissed.

"When I uncovered your proposed coup a month ago you sent me here. You thought Acteon was the perfect place to dispose of a witness such as myself. A silent form of exile you believed would go unnoticed by my friends, family and the media."

"No one cared about the past of a girl and my protests that I was a man trapped here against my will fell on deaf ears. Where you left me had no contact with the confederacy. I had to escape my captors and, using my wits and female wiles, made the perilous journey to this confederation outpost. No easy feat when you are physically addicted to the unmanning and constantly yearn to submit to the will of others. I was motivated by my selfless duty to the confederation. But now I can slake my thirst for ..."

“So then... welcome to your prison...”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)