More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who's The Actress?

Deborah Ann Woll

Deborah Ann Woll walks into the room. She's wearing a tight, short dress that goes to just above her knees. She smiles and waves to the group. She makes her way to the table, but on the way there everyone is whistling at her and making comments on her body.

"Damn, your ass is nice," she hears someone say. "Man, your tits look so good," someone else says. "I bet that mouth sucks dick good," she hears. "You can have her mouth, I want those white hands on my cock," someone says.

Deborah blushes and tries to make her way to the table, but a hand reaches out and squeezes her ass. She gasps, and someone unzips her dress and it falls to the floor. They cheer when they see shes not wearing a bra. Her underwear is yanked off, making a tearing noise. Deborah yelps and tries to cover herself, but her hands are grabbed and placed on crocs. Hands shoot out and roam all over her body, and a moan escapes her mouth.

Shes bent over, her legs spread wide, and she feels someone rubbing their cock over her pussy.

What's Next For Deborah?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)