More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Who's the woman? How do you react to this discovery?

Debby's POV

Debby was unsatisfied. Her sex life was emotionless. Her husband, David, is always filled with work and most of the time he didn’t satisfy her sexual needs. She tried everything, but the dildo only brings momentaneous pleasure and a work-minded David isn’t attentive to her needs or even if she manages to bring him to have sex, he didn’t satisfy her with a 10 minutes sex. But worse than all is that when David wants to have sex, she has a problem, if not the menstrual period, its that she has to wake up early, so they don’t have sex, and David ends angry jacking off in the bathroom. In few words, Debby’s sex life was quite unsatisfying.

But something makes her unsatisfying sex life tolerable. Her memories of college and university. In that time, Debby’s sex life was so different from present day reality. She was extremely sexual, having multiple partners in a week or even in a day. And both male and female. She had a especial memory of one of this partners: Daisy Lawton. She was Debby’s first partners, and she initiates her on the lesbian world.

“God, she was amazing. She knew where to lick, how to squeeze…all the orgasms that she gives me were fantastical…”

Then, an idea came to Debby’s mind. Why don’t feel that again? Why didn’t try to get that lesbic fun back again? Technically, that wasn’t cheating-cheating. It would be cheating if you fuck another man. But you’re just looking for some woman to have some sexy fun. Debby wonders if she tries to find a girl to have sex or if she tries other thing…

What Debby does? Find a girl to have some fun or does another thing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)