More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nin10gamer Nin10gamer

Which door will you walk through?

-Tae Takemi

Walking through the door you end up passing out by the intense pressure and horrid stench.

As you open your eyes you find yourself in the familiar clinic where you purchase various medicine for the metaverse. The back door clinic offers a variety of different services, some more secret than others. You look down and notice that you're strapped tight to the surgical chair. Struggling you take notice of the cold and monotone room. Along the wall are shelves of books with a focus on sexual topics. In addition you notice some BDSM guides.

Tae keeps on the wall a variety of different tools for the humiliation of her subjects such as: Ropes, chains, handcuffs, ball gags, whips, and hooks. Most of Tae's collection however is dedicated to tapping the various applications of semen. There are cooking recipes for foods containing the substance. Next to this shelf is a large refrigerator, her most prized posession. This is where the doctor keeps her various semen samples for examination.

You recall a time where you were able to sneak a quick look inside the vault of male collections. The fridge is kept at a freezing temperature of -70 degrees Celsius to preserve the potency of the samples. Each dial is labeled with the name of the test subject along with a numerical value. Organized alphabetically they are stacked upon rows and rows that never end. There are at least 100s of different samples ranging from all over Tokyo. On the fridge held by a skull magnet, her semen collection policy is stated.

TAE'S SEMEN COLLECTION

DO NOT TOUCH

*STERILE*

Samples coded above 10 are for exceptional tasting semen with the chance to offer max fertility

-Tae

The door opens as Tae walks in with a clipboard filled with various notes. She looks at you as she bites her lip, giving you a look of disgust. She scribbles something down on the clipboard, but you can't make out what it says.

The 25 year old has a strong presence with a deadly yet sympathetic stare. You take a good look at her and refresh your memory about when you first met.

Everything about Takemi embodies a gothic and nasty demeanor. She was one of your first loves as you quickly found her back street clinic next to Cafe Leblanc while sneaking out one night. Through various experiments of the body, you've gotten to know her better, yet never reaching the peak point of being put in her prized collection. She loves to tease you whenever you're in for a check up, knowing how much you want to be acknowledged. You've always fantasized about being dominated by the sadist. With the powers bestowed upon you by the twins you just might have your chance to be tamed by the deathly women and give her the best semen a human has to offer.

She has dark blue hair in a messy bob-cut with blunt bangs and brown eyes.

Her outfit consists of a typical white lab-coat that is worn over a short black dress. Tae holds her dress together with a red grommet belt. A black studded necklace choker which connects to a necklace containing a somewhat large capsule decorates her neck. It is said that she always contains someones cum within the capsule for whenever she craves a taste. Takemi thrives on cum, it's her life's work and she can't live without it.

As someone with an foot fetish, you appreciate her trappy black platform high heels. Her blood red toenails glisten against the dungeon like heals that encase her gorgeous feet.

Takemi takes a seat next to you and crosses her legs but not before you briefly get a glimpse of her black panties. You're looking forward to seeing what the plague wears underneath that cold exterior.

"You had to go and get examined by the twins I heard? I was really looking forward to being the one who could awaken your true monster."

Takemi runs her fingers across your crotch and your chest. Her long fingers grab a hold of your face as she plants a rough kiss, biting your lips and drawing a bit of blood.

"Was I not enough for you?" Takemi says with jealousy as she slaps you across the face leaving a stinging feeling. She stares into your eyes with a soul crushing stare. You feel as your life has been submitted to . Being the masochist that you are, your cock begins to awaken.

"The twins have informed me that you're on a new mission to impregnate others. They've given you a nice hard cock to achieve this, hm?"

Oh no you thought, contemplating if this has ruined your plans.

"Yea, I don't care. I'm not sharing this guinea pigs cum with anyone else. I worked hard and I'm not about to let someone else relish in my scientific achievements."

Tae promptly sits on your crotch and wiggles her plump, milf ass.

"Get hard for me, you degenerate phantom thief."

She slams hard against your crotch as she begins to grind you on the surgical chair. Your cock begins to grow rapidly as her prompt methods do the trick.

"You're all mine you know? I will kill anyone who gets in my way." She states assertively as she points to your crotch with her pen. This answer does not surprise you. During your time with Takemi she has exhibited many yandere type traits. To tangle with is a dangerous endeavor indeed.

"Let's see what you have for me, shall we?"

Tae rips open your pants with no regards to the fabric. She is greeted unexpectedly as your cock slaps her right across the face, leaving a bit of precum on her. It glistens upon the bright lights of the examination room. Tae is taken aback and almost stumbles.

"This can't be.. They were able to perfect my experimental and give me a beautiful and monstrous cock to study. Thank Satan. This is going to save my career."

Tae's cold look turns into one of utter lust as she approaches your empowered dick that stands at attention. She wraps both her hands around it and begins to pump vigorously with great strength. Tae will do anything to salvage her medical license, even get down on her knees and extract gallons of cum.

You struggle in absolute agony as all you can do is watch. Tae envelops your entire dick with her mouth. She looks up at you with one of the greatest blowjob faces you've ever seen. Her cold stare piercing your soul. You feel the warm insides of the doctors throat. Taking notice of the contours that make it up. Your dick is in absolute heaven within the deathly woman's throat.

"You want to know why they call me the plague?" She says as she spits at you, saliva mixed with precum.

"Because I love to ravage the dicks of young men and leave a trail of sex addicted lads who will always come back to me for more. You will be dependent on me for your sexual needs. How do you think I keep this clinic up and running?"

"And this dick?" She kisses it while holding it up to her face to examine closely. Your dick expels more precum down her hands in reaction to her touch.

"Is mine until I deem it unnecessary, guinea pig. You got that?" The cold and slutty doctor says while she licks its entire length like a lollipop. Her seductive words penetrating you. Between your precum and her saliva, your dick slips easily within her hands, becoming incredibly wet.

Your dick begins to pulsate. The is too much for you to bear as you get ready to give the doctor the medicine she so desperately requires.

"That's a good little boy, cum for me. I want it all." Tae opens up her mouth wide and sticks out her devilish tongue as she pumps your dick, ready to eat.

Your balls begin to swell up at the request of Takemi, your first love. Knowing full well you can't disappoint the plague, you get ready to blow your massive load that you've been saving for this moment.

With one last kiss from you're sent over the edge as streams of white fly from your opening into Takemi's mouth. She continues to pump you dry as cum travels onto her tongue. Your when ejaculating is so hard that some of your seed flies onto her dark blue hair. The amount of cum is staggering as it drops off her chin and onto her neck. The white substance offers a nice contrast against the darkness of her leather choker.

Takemi swishes your cum around her mouth, using it as mouthwash. She opens up wide and shows you that your seed is alive and well within her mouth.

"Very yummy Guinea pig semen." You hear as Takemi takes a big gulp and swallows all your cum in one shot. She opens her mouth once again to show you that's it's no longer there and has traveled down her throat.

"It's very sweet, just what I expected from our love . The concentration of the has manifested itself well within your semen." Takemi gets up and writes in her clipboard.

"Maybe it'll be ready soon." Takemi says softly as she runs her hands over her stomach signaling to you.

"That cum might be enough to give me what I need. you look like a satisfactory candidate for my final experiment. I've searched hard for the right person."

You notice a look of longing that you rarely see from Takemi.

"I expect you to be back here next week Joker. We need to double the studies to keep your sexual vigor up."

Tae removes your restraints and gives you permission to leave. You think about the twin's request. Tae would be a great candidate to test your abilities on. Helping her with her experiments would offer a great boost with your confidant ranking.

"Well, what are you still doing here? Do you want to conduct some more tests today? I'm free for the rest of the day."

You take another look at the goth doctor from head to toe and wonder what sex would be like with .

What will you ask for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)