More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zekar Zekar

Where does John look first?

Dealers' Hall

The Dealers' Hall was a good bet. Most of the con goers would walk through here eventually to pick up some swag. John hoped ConGoer69 was the type of woman who loved to shop. He'd been pretty to buy anything, but there were plenty of stores and such to search while he was there. He had always had trouble finding things and negotiating when he did. But the main thing he was hoping to find wasn't likely going to be on a shelf. Though she could be working one of the booths if her hint was anything to go off of.

There were artists selling their artwork and even some people selling props and costumes. There were plenty of people selling cosplay costumes in case you didn't bring one yourself.

The most appealing section was the rummage sale area where people were selling off shit they wanted to get rid of. Plenty of peripheral that would be thrown to the gutter if it weren't for places like this.

And of course it wouldn't be a convention if there weren't celebrity autograph booths. Not that he thought ConGoer69 was a celebrity. But he could hope.

Where does John go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)