More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whizzper whizzper

What happens next?

Day one (Pamela is You)

You sit back in the passenger seat watching the country side fly by, totally content with your life. You had scored, so to speak, the football teams Quarterback in Junior High, on you first day in a new school. What could have been better? He is conscientious, and polite, and totally hot. And as you are sitting in his car, on your way to the start of your life you have to count your blessings. Even when you took your relationship to a new level, when you were both sixteen, it always just felt right. That whole night, even now, stands in your mind as one of the best days of your young life.

And now as you watch him out of the corner of you eye stealing glances at you you have the almost overwhelming urge to tell him to pull over and fuck you senseless.

Or you could just lean over and free his cock and suck him off in your mouth. You had heard from some people that spunk was disgusting, but from the first time you tasted it, when you were fifteen, you loved it. Now granted you have only had Charlie's so maybe it was the fact that you loved him, and would do anything for him that made you love it, but that's neither her nor there.

You catch Charlies eye during one of his stealing glances.

He smiles at you, the same smile that always made your pussy wet, "So what's on your mind, Pam?"

"You think you can control yourself, baby?" You ask him.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

You reach down and massage his crotch. You immediately feel him get a chubby from your gentle massage. "I mean I...I kinda want to live a fantasy right now."

"Oh? What's that fantasy?" He asks.

Do you live your fantasy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)