More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whizzper whizzper

What happens next?

Day one (Charlie is You.)

You pull out onto the interstate and start heading south, stealing glances at your girlfriend every chance you get. You've been together now for almost four years now, and you couldn't have been happier when you met her that last year of Junior High. There was just a...a...spark in her soul that had you smitten at that first glance. You figure she felt the same thing since she is still with you, and even applied to the same college and everything. You both had to live in dorms for the first year, but starting Sophomore year you and Pamela can live together in an off campus apartment.

As you drive down the mostly empty Interstate, save the occasional trucker on his route. During one of your stealing glances you notice Pamela eying you sexily. "So what's on your mind, Pam?"

"You think you can control yourself, baby?" She asks you.

"What do you mean?"

She reaches down and massages your crotch. You immediately get a chubby from her gentle massage. "I mean I...I kinda want to live a fantasy right now."

"Oh? What's that fantasy?" You ask, though you do have an idea about what it is.

What's her fantasy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)