More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Start your story

Day 4

For the fourth time Kirsten opened the door to the daycare. She stripped as soon as the door closed and went searching for a diaper immediately. Yet when she came into the main area she found Sarah instead.

"Na-ah" said Sarah.

Kirsten was stunned for a second.

"What is the plan for today?" asked the nude teen, desperately craving a diaper.

"The plan is for you to get dressed right now. Hop hop, get those clothes back on."

"W-What?"

"You heard me. Get your pants back. You get the chance to be nude later."

Kirsten was a little offended, but returned to where she had left her clothes and got dressed again. Getting dressed felt more shameful than actually being naked.

A while passed without Sarah explaining what the plan for today was. Instead she spent time behind her desk in the office while Kirsten sat at the table waiting for the children of today to be brought in. It was actually getting quite late already, but eventually she heard the doorbell ring.

Sarah went to get the first kid, and came back with one baby, still under the age of 1 year old probably.

"This is Milan." Sarah said. "Today he will be our only guest."

"Really? Only 1?"

"Yep. And to celebrate, we're going out! The parents already agreed their kid doesn't get enough fresh air."

"Really?" Kirsten asked. They barely ever brought children outside of the daycare. "Where are we going?"

Where are they going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)