More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Start your story

Day 3

When Kirsten opened the door to the daycare she placed her bag, coat and clothes near the door by the coat rack. As intended she would be naked all the time. Before searching for Sarah she walked to the cabinet and grabbed one of the adult sized diapers. She sat down at the floor and managed to put it on. As she was throwing away the strips Sarah came into the main room.

"Hey didn't hear you come in. Nice outfit!" she laughed.

Kirsten smiled back at her. "So what am I going to do today?"

They sat down at the table again together as was tradition by now. There Sarah told her about what she had achieved so far.

"You have opened up in two ways now. You can now free yourself of secrets and don't care if people know anything of you that is true. That was day 1. You also no longer care if people see you in ways that you really are not. That was day 2."

"Now today it is not about how other people see you, but you yourself. "

"I have to find inner peace?" Kirsten laughed.

"Well yes, but not how you would expect to."

How does she achieve this

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)