More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dunn811 Dunn811

What's next ?

Day 3

The next day,

Meese was with John her boyfriend in is car. John started to talk about her youngest daughter Amy.

John.: I can always buy her a vacations somewhere if she wants but I’d love to see her fall in line in my home you understand? My own family went to my home today and they won’t change how they live the religion they were raised with. It’s all about loved and being loved. I don’t know why it’s so hard to understand. We just love to be near people we love and give them love. We want to hug them, make them part of the family.

Meese.: I know but my little amy is not ready yet…

John.: You’ll have to explain her better the rules of the mansion.

During this time, Amy was wearing her swimsuit but wasn’t sure going outdoor. She was scared of all the new people outside and than the older sister Maddy appeared.

Maddy.: Move away loser, watch me handle those boys.

Amy.: Maddy no!

Maddy was the most experience and wasn’t scared of having sex she was used to be known as a total slut in school but she didn’t cared and she was hitting everybody that mocked her.

Maddy went to the pool with tons of eye on her.

Many man approached her, she looked at them with a shy smile. Someone went behind her and removed the top of is sexy swimsuit.

The guy made her quit the pool and was now playing with is boobs, Maddy loved every seconds of it. He made her suck is cock in a rough manner Maddy wasn’t really used to. He slapped is big tits several times even if at times Maddy was whining he continued like she didn’t said everything.

The guy was fucking Maddy while Amy was watching the scene. It scared her even more but she couldn’t believe Maddy had no shame too.

Later that night Maddy continue to have fun with the boys, she always was a wild girl but it was not her usual way to deal with boys or girls sexually. It’s like she couldn’t control herself anymore especially after tasting that guy cock at the pool.

Meese told Amy she will need to comply with the mansion rules or else John could always pay her a vacation somewhere she wanted but Amy didn’t know if she wanted to go alone on vacations or just quit the Mansion. She loved her mother but something was wrong… something was strange… people wasn’t acting normally.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)