More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mahblahblah33 mahblahblah33

Day 1

Day 1

MJ Watson pushed her breasts together and spit down into the cavern she formed right onto Peter's cock.

"How is it Tiger?" MJ's eyes met Peter's and for a second the two were in perfect synch. Each glowing with passion for the other.

"Fucking amazing as always MJ." Peter said as he threw his head back and groaned. MJ was pampering for his birthday and he loved it. Every second with her was moment of heaven. A day like today was exactly what he needed to take his mind off of work and being the web-slinger. This was the MJ's second time on his cock today and it wasn't even midway through the morning.

She had woken him up with breakfast in bed, wearing only a cooking apron with some hand sewn rules on them.

1) She was going to get him off with each of her holes and her tits during the day.
2) She was only allowed to take off clothes and not put any on.
3) He could order her to do any sexual act he wanted from her.

She had knelt at the foot of the bed after handing him the food tray and pulled his hard penis from his boxers and wrapped her lips around him. He found himself balls deep before he even got to sip his coffee, just scrapping the entrance to her throat with his relatively fat piece.

He still lamented the fact she had finished her meal before he finished his. Not that he was a quick draw, but she was that good with her lips and tongue. Now he could just throw himself back on the coach and watch some sports while his not-so-blushing bride was down to stockings and a thong as she used her saliva covered tits to try and draw out his second load. He swore he would make through at least two innings of this treatment.


MJ lay in bed, eyes closed, with a satisfied smile on her face comfortably asleep, her medium sized blue dildo clutched in her hand. She loved giving her man everything he deserved for being the city's protector, even if it meant using her toys to get off after he left. Sure it bothered her when she woke up, grasping at his side for warmth, to find him gone from their bed - but she knew, she knew, he was making a difference for the good people out there. That, or wisecracking with his latest protégé. A new web-slinger, the same type of goofy, lost, high school aged kid Peter used to be, though perhaps without the sexy super model warming his bed. She hadn't met the kid yet, but that is what Peter had told her about him.


"So, Dude, how was your birthday party?" Peter could hear the slight teenage angst in the question, Miles was upset for some reason.

"It was fantastic, but no party, just MJ and I. Though that itself was a party" Peter said with a wistfulness as he thought about the four times MJ had got him to cum during the day. He was a tad embarrassed that he had only lasted two pumps in her tight ass, but he had done pretty well to fuck her to orgasm when she rode him in reverse cowgirl, her favorite position by far. Not his, perhaps, but she loved it when she could bounce on a hard dick. A position she swore she only found out about while dating him, a special position for the two of them.

"Ohh, Dude, wait, no party? Why not? How about we do something to celebrate this weekend? I turned..." Miles started before Peter cut him off mid-mumbling sentence.

"Sorry brat, need to patrol on weekends, no partying on the weekend. Something you need to learn is that most crime happens on the weekend." Peter continued his lecture to a half-listening Miles, "It's OK though, you are still in high school, wait until you are older. Enjoy your youth a bit."

"I know, I know, you are right, and I can't go out on the weekends with my parents monitoring me."

Peter smiled under his mask, "You should be glad to have such loving parents in your life. I thank god every day Aunt May is there for me still."

"Well, yeah they are throwing a birth..."

"Quiet, do you hear that. A mugging below us. Only one mugger and armed with a knife. Go see if you can take him." Peter once again cut Miles off.

"I got him Dude," Miles said as he swung away.

Peter followed Miles down to the alley and watched from a distance as he pulled his camera out and took pictures. Perfect photos for the Daily Bugle. A new Spiderman's debut. Peter felt a bit bad for Miles as he snapped photos, but he had explained to the kid that he needed to do this to make money. He had also explained to Miles that the public would find out about him one way or the other and not to worry about the Bugle's news.

His young student had blown it off, saying, "What's a newspaper?" All while chewing on some bubblegum.

When Peter had explained it, Miles just laughed and said, "as long as it doesn't bother my socials" as Peter rolled his eyes.

The speed with which Miles took down the perp was impressive. Peter swelled with pride watching the kid take him down and wrap him up for the cops. The kiss the young girl gave her savior made Peter blush as he remembered MJ lifting his mask and kissing him.

The girl below was no MJ, but she was a solid eight. Peter "accidentally" took a photo of Miles with his mask partially off, showing his dark skin beneath. Making it perfectly clear this was a different Spiderboy, err, man.


"Good job brat, you should be ready to face off against more basic thugs soon." Peter said, "You don't mind if I sell this to the Bugle right? I'll give you a cut of the money."

"Sounds good Dude. So I was saying, my parents are having a par..."

"Wait, do you hear that, it sounds like Doc Oc." Peter cut off Miles, "This one is mine but find a safe spot to watch how a pro Spidey fights a supervillian."


"Crap, crap, crap." Peter said as he carried Miles back to his apartment and placed him under the sheets on his bed, "MJ, help me here. I need you to watch him. He was hit by a vending machine that Doc Oc threw. He should be fine but he passed out. I'll just get his suit off, so can you wash it? I have to run back to where I left Doc Oc, he wasn't secured as well as I wanted to secure him."

"No problem Tiger, I got him, go love, get that asshole." MJ said with a bright smile as she started to pull Mile's clothes into a bundle for the laundry. With a quick kiss the webhead flew back out the window into the streets to fight crime.

"I love that man. Hmmm, Miles is pretty cute for a young man. I bet he has a line of ladies waiting for him at his school." MJ giggled as she walked to the laundry to start the wash.


Miles blinked in the darkness of the room. He remembered being out with Peter and then being hit by a fucking Vending Machine of all things. "Where am I?" he muttered as he felt the soft sheets around him and reached his hand to his face.

"Well I'm not cuffed, so I should be safe. But my costume is gone." Miles stood up on the bed in a flash and then crouched, ready to pounce on whatever entered the room while he tried to get his bearings. Hearing the sounds from outside the room he froze, there was talking, from a TV.

Taking a second to get his night vision he tip-toed around the room, touching the wall, groping for the light switch. When he found it and flipped on the light he slumped to the ground in relief after seeing the picture of Peter on the wall. An old picture of a much scrawnier Peter and an absolute smokeshow of a teen redhead. It looked like they were going to prom, though maybe it was just a party.

"Thank god, and damn Peter, I didn't know you pulled like that. That image is going in the bank for later."

With the adrenaline of not knowing where he was dissipating, he felt groggy and a bit out of it but still he turned of the knob and exited the room leaving his cellphone on the night stand, into a kitchen - living room combo where an older version of the redhead sat in a loose oversized T-shirt and barely noticeable booty shorts. Miles took it in as he stared in awe of the woman. She may be older but she was amazing, more amazing than the younger version. He felt his mouth go slack and his jaw hang open as he tried and fumbled to speak, "Uh, hum, ho, wo, wow, hot, umm, phew."

After about five seconds of incoherent mumbling MJ turned her head and realized Miles was in the room, "Hey Miles, umm, you OK?"

"umm, yes, err, ma'am." Miles stumbled to speak the vision before him, her face was flawless and as soon as he thought that he freaked out and looked at the ground, embarrassed to have been staring. He found himself staring at the ground and literally twiddling his fingers around in circles. He felt like a fucking fool.

MJ watched the redness creep over his brown skin, it was a beautifully amusing sight for the redhead. She knew she caused grown men to stumble around, and Miles was merely a teen, a horny one too if his boxers were accurate. It looked relatively big, maybe a touch bigger than Peter, which was decent.

"Sit down Miles, tell me about yourself while Peter is out." MJ said gently to the terrified boy. She couldn't help but giggle watching him, the future superhero, laid low by her body and smile. Miles looked around the room and grabbed a stool near the counter, one that put his crotch at eye level for MJ, she wasn't embarrassed and she knew he grabbed it because he was too scared to sit next to her.

"Well, ummm, see, my name is Miles Morales. I err, am eighteen, and well, I just turned eighteen two weeks ago andImonsummervacationstill." Miles started OK but tried to out the last bit.

"Woah, woah, little cub, say that slower. So you are Miles, nice to meet you, I'm MJ Parker but I go by Mary Jane Watson at work."

"Iveheardofyou, errr, stupidhotsupermodel, wantto...errr askforanautograph." Miles paused again and said, "I mean, for my mom." The way he looked away made MJ know he had no thoughts of giving an autograph to his mother. THe boy would probably spank his meat to it daily. She knew lots of boys, and men, and some women did that to her pictures.

"I can do that, but how about I sign something nice and have Peter give it to you another day. A magazine or something." MJ giggled as spoke, sounding like music to the young boys ears, "So you had your birthday on the third? Peters was the 10th."

"I know." Miles said as he exhaled loudly and scrunched his eyes together and looked at MJ. For a full two seconds before he was once again look at his feet. Miles could only think how MJ had suddenly smiled at him, it was radiant. Angelic. Even his crush Gwen wasn't as hot, as perfect as MJ.

MJ had just smiled because he finally looked at her and she could barely hold it in as he once again sought anywhere else to look.

"So how was your birthday? Have a party?" MJ asked to keep the conversation going.

Miles was starting to pull himself together and staring at the hard floor was helping, thinking of why he was staring at the hard floor was not helping as he felt himself start to harden at the image of the angel alone in the room with him. Try as he might he couldn't stop it, he knew she was Peter's wife but he just couldn't keep his cock from pumping blood and becoming engorged.

"We are having a party this weekend, didn't have one yet because my father was working the past two weekends. Police and all that. You and Peter are invited." Miles said as he fought to keep his cock at bay.

MJ smiled politely and said, "Peter and I will be there, tell your parents Peter is the owner of the delivery company you are working for part time."

Miles barely heard MJ as the thought of being in trouble with his father, or his mother, finally caused it to drop a bit. "Yeah, delivery owner. What time is it? My mom might be worried."

MJ looked at the clock nodding in approval at the diligent boy, as Miles gathered his courage and peeked up at the supermodel. God her legs were long he thought.

"It's about 10:15 when is your curfew." MJ asked as she caught Miles' eyes dart back down. She knew he would peek and was glad she caught him. She was a bit confused as she saw his face scrunch up as if he were constipated and she began to worry he was hurt somewhere. "Are you..."

Miles jumped to his feet and looked right at MJ, "Where is your phone? I have to be home by 11 tonight and that will be tough from here."

MJ turned and grabbed her cell from her purse, not knowing when she turned her legs shifted as did her ass, letting Miles get a full view of her booty shorts stretched tight, showing the outline free ass. Miles groaned as he felt his cock lurch and he quickly tried to adjust himself in his boxers.

When MJ turned back around she caught him mid adjustment but kept her mouth quiet, not quite looking at the teen's powerful outline as she looked with worry at his face, to see if he still looked sick before she reached up with her ringed hand and offered her phone to Miles.

Miles grabbed the phone and began to dial while standing in front of the model. As she watched him she realized he seemed fine, perfectly healthy even. Knowing Peter's ability to recover from injury she was pretty sure Miles was OK and so she felt her shoulders relax, letting go of the slight worry that had begun to build. As she did, her eyes drifted down, not wanting to appear too nosy as Miles put the phone to his ear, occasionally looking down at the beauty below him.

His cock flexed involuntary against the waistband of his boxers and even a few inches above it. He heard MJ gasp and looked down, she had seen the twitch and her mind short circuited. She had been wrong, very wrong. The outline she had seen before must have been Miles' flaccid cock. Her mind was processing that his flaccid cock was the same size as Peter's rigid member, or bigger. Unconsciously MJ's hands reached out and spread as she eyeballed the size of Mile's fully hard cock.

"It's huge."

Miles froze, his eyes darting between his disobedient cock and the stunner below him who was staring enthralled by it. His male brain wanted to bend her over and fuck her there and then. His friend brain wanted to excuse himself and leave. His shy teenage brain wanted to run without a word. He felt like a mouse before a lion.

"Mom be a bit late tonight, at a friends, err, well OK at my boss'." Miles started when he heard his mom's voice. The spell partially broken on his side. Talking to his mom made him feel even more like a kid, a scared little kid. Then he felt something grip his cock near it's base. When Miles looked down he saw the sparkle of MJ's engagement band and his friend brain made him want to take a step back while his male brain cheered and wanted her to start pumping. In the end he froze in indecision.

"What mom, I'm in Brooklyn. I spilled some food on my shirt and and waiting for it to be washed." MJ heard Miles talking to his mom but she felt like she was in a trance as her left hand grabbed him gently through his boxers, feeling the girth, the warmth, the pure power.

"Yeah, yeah, OK. I promise. I'll be safe. Love you too." Now it was her turn to glance up and she saw a terrified boy, she had seen that look before, when Peter's spider sense went off and he wanted to flee. For a second she was about to pull back when Miles took a step, the urgency to get home overriding his need to cum all over the redhead below him. Then it happened, Miles stumbled. His awkward step with his cock being gripped caused him to fall on his ass. MJ's grip had been just tight enough, along with her pulling back to cause Miles' boxers to come down to his knees.

"How big is it?" MJ said mostly to herself as her tongue licked her lips. The large dark penis stood proudly, even as the boy who possessed it was on his ass and hands, terrified. MJ found herself crawling down off the love sofa to the floor with Miles, who was frozen in time. Hand over hand until her face was hovering over his stomach, her shoulders grazing his spread knees as she crawled. Lifting her hands she sat back on her ass and gripped the large phallus,

"It's beautiful, black and beautiful." MJ continued to mutter as her two hands pumped on the meat stick. Even double fisting inches stuck out allowing her enough room to pump fully. Though MJ noted even with a strong grip her middle finger and thumb still had a centimeter, or so, between them. Bubbly large globs of clear pre-cum dribbled down the side, coating the cock and her pumping hands in the juice. Once again she looked at Miles and saw his eyes, his terrified eyes. She smiled trying to put him at ease.

Then it happened, the dryer alarm rang loudly. MJ looked up and over his shoulder to the laundry room and Miles took the chance to stand his cock hitting her face and leaving a trail of pre-cum that brushed her plump lips, her nose and her left eye. Then he was gone, sprinting to the dryer while he pulled up his boxers. The whole time he was stuttering about how he had to get home and how he was sorry. In less than five seconds MJ watched as he swung out into the night as Spiderman. The real SpiderMAN MJ thought as her lips parted and she sucked the pre-cum from her fingers, wistfully thinking of that amazing fuck stick she had just let run from her house.


An hour later MJ was back to watching TV as her fingers lazily fiddled with her cunt, Miles' cellphone in hand. She had been edging herself the entire time, waiting for Spiderman to come back. Which Spiderman she wanted, even she didn't know. She loved Peter fiercely and her cunt hadn't tasted that wonderful cock of Miles yet. And that was her key thought, YET. She would, she knew she would. If he didn't come back tonight, she would find a way to get him back here. It was like a bad addiction, once she had seen that cock in person and the thought of it fucking deep into her entered her brain it was all she could think of when it came to sex. It was just that impressive. She felt, deep in her loin a primal urge to have that cock inside her. In places Peter could never hope to touch with his penis, she felt herself clench and unclench over and over in anticipation. She could almost feel how that monster would pave a new path inside her. It ate at her brain. She had never felt this way before about a cock. She had seen some bigger that Peter before, heck both Harry and Flash were decidedly bigger, but. There was that but. Simply speaking it was like comparing the different sized grapes to an apple. Still her heart and her brain fought with her cunt and the rest of her body and in the end she won. She wanted Peter, tonight.

Though if Miles swung back in, perhaps the answer to the unasked question would change. If he swung through the window and lay his cock across her face right now she would beg him like a bitch in heat to fuck her, damn the consequences. She knew it, but right now Peter would do. Her cunt hadn't yet tasted that beautiful specimen. It didn't really know what that thing could do to her. So it would be satisfied with the combination of Peter and her dildo. A dildo that looked downright tiny compared to the black mamba that had been in her hands.

She swore she could still feel the pulsing warmth of in her hands as she plunged her fingers in and out of her. What remained of the dry pre-cum being washed clean by her own wetness.

"Damn that is a sight for sore eyes. I hope Miles left if that is how you are greeting me." Peter said as he landed in the room and started to strip. His rock hard abs the first thing MJ saw got her even wetter than she was before and she groaned as she thought of Miles' black body, did he have abs like this? As Peter walked closer he stripped, until he picked up MJ and carried her toward their dark bedroom. She was glad he hadn't stripped his underwear before he picked her up, she would have been disappointed to see his penis after holding Miles'.

Her fingers didn't stop as Peter carried her, her moans louder than before as she tore her shirt from her body, their skin touching each other. She reached up and around Peter's neck and pulled him into a kiss as they entered the room. He swore it was a tinge salty but he had been sweating in the hot August air and didn't think much of it.

"Leave it off Tiger," MJ said, "I want Spiderman to fuck me hard tonight, yesterday was for Peter, tonight is for Spiderman."

Peter grinned as he threw MJ on the bed and pounced on top of her, pushing her hand away and bending his head to her soaked pussy. She nearly exploded as she felt her husband's wondrous tongue plunge into her. She had to admit Peter's fingers and tongue were magic, almost supernatural. Instead of gripping his hair. like she used to do, she gripped the sheets, her brain superimposing Miles in Peter's position, preparing her sheath for it's sword. A long sword, not a dagger.

She exploded at the thought, "That is perfect Spiderman, Fucking get that tongue deeper, I'm cumming, don't stop, keep going, fUUUUCCCCCKKKKK. Now get up here and FUCK ME Spiderman."

With that MJ did something she rarely did with Peter and rolled over onto her knees, letting her further imagine her partner to the black teen and not her handsome white husband. Sadly, for her even her best imagination could not replace that rock hard black cock.

As Peter fucked into his wife he grinned as he felt her practically gush as noises he rarely heard from her burst forth. He did get her to cum quite often with his mouth and fingers but rarely during sex. Toys helped the couple, but his pumping never really was for her, even from her point of view.

"Fuck me like the bitch I am, fill me up Spiderman. Fill me, pound into me."

With a roar, Peter pushed as far in as he could, using a portion of his super strength to pull back on her hips. His cum burst from his penis, flooding her already wet hole. The feeling of cum shooting inside her caused MJ to shake in pleasure as she could practically feel Mile's breeding her from miles away. She came at the thought of getting Miles to do what Peter had just done.

Collapsing on their sides the young married couple drifted to sleep.


Miles found it hard to run and swing from rooftops with a hardon the size of Texas in his pants. He needed relief but didn't know where to go. He couldn't go back to Peter and MJ's. He didn't know what had gotten into MJ but if Peter had seen that, Miles would be mincemeat. He couldn't do that to them. He would do his best to avoid her in the future. He had to, also for Gwen. She had finally agreed to date him since he was now officially an adult. Though he had been very upset with her when she ran away from him after feeling his cock. His freak cock. Once he hadn't thought much of it, having not really been in many gyms as he didn't really play sports, but the fear, pure fear in her eyes as she fled from him after promising to give him a special present for his birthday and then she touched him there and ran. Just ran. It didn't help that one of the neighborhood kids had seen her flee and said, "What did you do freak."

She hadn't contacted him since, almost ten days since.

And now, his best friend from Earth, his mentor's wife practically him. Was this part of being Spiderman? Some Spidermen had flaws, was his freak penis his? It certainly threw him off a bit while crimefighting, messing with his balance. Only he knew the main problem wasn't even just the size of his penis and scrotum, no it was the copious amounts of cum he ejaculated. Not to mention the pre-cum getting inside his suit pants.

Going through Manhattan he swung to the top of one of the skyscapers and pulled his freak penis out. As he started jerking himself off, he pictured the buxom redhead and the way her rings glimmered around his dark penis. Pausing, he patted his pockets for his phone to search MJ and find a photo. It was missing, fuck his mom would be pissed.

He could have had MJ, in hindsight he knew he could, but...his friendship with Peter and a bit of fear made him pause. If MJ didn't run like Gwen had. Then again she hadn't. She had run too him, crawled really, only now did he remember her crawling and the fantastic view of her bountiful valley come to mind. His hand pumped faster, a blur. She wanted to be his. When he thought of how his penis head had brushed against the supermodels plump pink lips he came, hard, into the street below. Ten hard, long shots sprayed below, onto the unsuspecting nightgoers.

After he came, Miles freaked out again, had he just fantasized about fucking MJ, or having her blow him. Hell no, but then again the smile on his face and image of her doing more than just having her lips brushed by his penis made him nearly hard again. It took him great effort to focus on swinging home, though the smile never left his face.


Author's note:

Thanks for all the likes. Please comment, I love any and all feedback positive or negative.

https://www.patreon.com/mahblahblah33

Day 2

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)