More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enemabagred Enemabagred

What's next?

Day 1 of the fillings

Each enema was bigger and bigger.First one was a mixture of hot soapy water that was instantly drained from the higher nail on the wooden post in the center of the room. The nozzle a large delran tube with a girth of 3 inches. It was lubed and inserted roughly causing her to orgasm anally. Her pussy was wet and getting wetter.

As the roughly 4 quarts made it’s way from the bag through the tube and into her ass was mind blowing fast. Only minutes it will take.Her cramps and screams followed causing her to scream and expelled a large shot of nasty fluids from her stomach colon and ass. It was massive and emptying her.

Each cramp was followed by a large fluid filled episode of anal orgasms. She was trembling with pre pussy orgasmic rumblings. Her clit sticking out from her vagina folds wanting a touch. The nastiest bags of fluids followed. Each one larger and the soapy water’s contained an ever increasing amount of lobelia tea.

As the lobelia tea was introduced into her colon the waves of cramping increased to massive stomach pains and it happened.

Her first convolution caused her to empty her stomach and ass simultaneously. The largest amount of nasty assgasm and stomach fluids shot from her. She came vaginal with a nice squirt of her pussy juices flowing into the water from her ass and throat.

Convolutions seemed to be getting worse each one causing her to for ever have a deep stomach orgasm followed by a vaginal orgasm. 30 minutes of constant stomach cramping and emptying followed.

Once emptied the second round of enema water was ready….

Do you know if

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)