More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonimus123 Anonimus123

What's next?

Day 1: Hug

Ezekiel was sitting on the couch in the small cabin where he lived with his boyfriend, Dominic. The sorcerer was reading a tome of slightly more advanced potions, as he wanted to surpass himself.

He was so focused on his book that he didn't notice Dominic's presence. The vampire entered at a slow and tired pace, it was barely nine o'clock in morning.

Dominic stood in his place, waiting for Ezekiel to take his attention away from the book and look at him to give him caresses and cuddles.

He waited for a long time, until he had enough of waiting.

"If you want something well done, do it yourself", he said to himself as he made his way to Ezekiel.

Without a second thought, Dominic sat on Ezekiel's lap, and it was at that moment that his boyfriend finally paid attention to him.

Ezekiel put his book aside and wrapped his arms around Dominic's neck, while the vampire put his hands around the sorcerer's waist.

—Do you need anything, honey? —Ezekiel asked.

—I need you to pamper me and give me your full attention —he replied.

Ezekiel laughed at his boyfriend's attitude. Dominic pouted slightly and hid his face in the curvature of Ezekiel's neck and shoulder.

—Don't laugh, I really want you to pamper me and pay attention.

—Okay, okay. I will, but take away your head that tickles me.

Dominic raised his head and looked Ezekiel straight in the eye. The sorcerer smiled sweetly at him before bringing him closer to him with a tight hug.

—You know I love you very much, even if I don't always show it —Ezekiel told him.

Dominic was pleased by his boyfriend's words and brought him closer to him by hugging him back.

However, Dominic heard something that surprised him a bit. Thanks to his sensitive ear, Dominic heard Ezekiel muttering something.

—They're so big —Ezekiel murmured.

Dominic was thinking about Ezekiel's words, until he realized that his boyfriend's face was between his pecs. He lowered his gaze and, sure enough, he saw that Ezekiel's face was between his breastplates.

—Babe, what are you doing?

—Your pecs... are so big.

Dominic blushed a little and looked away. After all the exercise he used to do, it was normal for Dominic to have prominent pecs, but he didn't know that his boyfriend liked them so much. And the icing on the cake, Dominic wasn't wearing a shirt.

—So that's why you hugged me —Dominic joked.

—Not really. You needed love, and I just took advantage of the position you're in to do this.

—So you took advantage of the situation.

—Maybe.

Dominic giggled before wrapping his arms around her boyfriend's body and squeezing him a little against her body.

—I hope you're enjoying this.

All he heard was a "mhmm" from Ezekiel. So he assumed that if he was enjoying it, or else he would try to push him away.

Dominic sighed before playing with Ezekiel's hair, enjoying the warmth that his boyfriend gave him with that hug.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)