More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PdxNintendo PdxNintendo

What character will you choose?

Davis

Davis was a very experienced hiker, he actually spent most of his life wandering all sorts of nature in almost every kind of condition. One day, Davis was climbing a mountain and ended up falling, hurting his arm in the process. But since he stilled loved hiling, he deicided to go out on an easy hike, even with his injury.

Davis decided to go hike around this remote weeping willow forest. From all the pictures and people who wandered there, it seemed like a very lovley and relaxing place to visit. Although Davis had to admit, the people thaf said the place was nice, did look rather distracted or really just entranced about that forst.

While on this hike, Davis approached this giant mansion right in the middle of the forest. Being a little tired, Davis thought it would be a good idea to stip at thjs house and ask to rest. So he did just that, and he walked up to the front door of this majestic building.

He knocked a few times at the door and waited a few moments, then all of a sudden from behind, Davis hears a voice.

"Oh hello stranger, why are you here?" Asked a very beautiful maid.

"O-oh I'm looking f-for a place to rest." Said Davis who was beggining to have a crush on the maid.

"Oh we can let you rest here. you just have to come and meet the owner of the residence.

Davis agreed to meet the owner, and the maid then came over and unlocked the door. What ever will be inside?

What's Inside the Mansion?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)