More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Piss1019 Piss1019

What's next?

Davie, what have you gotten yourself into?

You try and recollect the previous night with surprisingly little success. Fragments of drinking with the boys, maybe a girl and darkness. The inside of a truck, perhaps? Your thoughts are interrupted as footstep down the line of cages grabs your attention. Your heart and breath freeze. Adrenaline brings with it a hypersensitivity as you attempt to see the figure coming down the row and wondering like everyone else; where will it stop.

As luck would have it the figure now stood outside your cell. A second that seemed like an hour passed as you looked at each other. The dark figure loomed in front of a ceiling lamp that made it nearly impossible to see them. Keys came out of a jacket pocket and opened the cell door. You could tell it was a woman. Black leggings ran the long length of her lean legs from the black high heels to the black skirt. On top a white lab coat, nearly ready to explode open by the looks of it. Very little cleavage showed. She wore a surgeons mask and hair cover of the same matching blue. She stood in front of you for a second before two other women came rushing up the hallway. They wore intimidating latex suits, that reflected the light off every tight curve. They marched in and before you knew it had you by each arm, heaving you to your feet. You're so dumbfounded no sound escapes your mouth. The nurse approaches you with a needle. She flicks it.

"Male 2355. Tranquilizer, 30 milligrams. Physical examination and implant." With that she jabs in needle into you leg and plunges it. Your vision blurs and you fall unconscience.

Life flickers on and off, always as though you are watching from somewhere else. A white hallway. Black. You see more rows of cells through a doorway. Black. The groove of latex over the curves on you detainers pussy. Black. The ceiling with a light on you and black. As reality trickles back you hear the voices talking over you before you see them.

"The implant is done, he's got the virus." A woman's voice says.

"He's definitely one of the bigger ones. Jesus, I wonder what the virus is going to do to him!" A woman chuckled.

"He might have to be a regular for the parties. Is he going back to isolation or are we sending him to the pits?"

"Unfortunately for us he's going to the pits. Like the big ones do. You'll have to satisfy yourself with one of the other newbies. We have to give him a test run though, make sure it's all working. I was just going to give him to candy after though. You can have him if you want."

You look up and see two nurses standing around your table. Your hands and legs have been cuffed and your mouth gaged. You moan through the gag with dread of what might await you with this new virus you've acquired. The horny nurse is sitting on the counter in front of you. Her legs open and taunting you with the outline of a fat pussy, wet with a slit of grool. Her coat is open to reveal the large swells of her breasts, but she hides her nipples just behind the coat. They laugh as they see your now awake. To your right a pair of breast not quite as large, but equally eager to escape their coat, looms over you. She places her hand on your stomach and you start to feel your dick growing. As though it was trying to caress her soft skin.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)