More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deathcon Deathcon

Who are you?

David Thompson, a 19 year old spy

David Thompson hasn't had what you would say is a good life. He has been orphaned for as long as he could remember and bullied both at school and the orphanage. He isn't the most masculine man in the world either, which was what the bullies used most to harass him. He is lean and girlishly portioned with small waist and big hips. Even his dick was 1 inches flaccid and 3 inches erect. His erect dick is the average size of a flaccid one!

So when he was approached by a middle aged man in a black suit telling him he can help his government, of course he accepted! Even when told he must under go that catgirl transformation thing he still didn't back down. He shook the man's hand, got some money, and was told to meet in the black limo furthest in the parking lot after his transformation. Before he left he handed him some papers and told him to give it to the girl at the desk. He was then on his way...

...

He arrived at the Center and stopped and looked at the Center's doorstep and looked at the building. It was built to look like a Victorian Era manor, with soaring towers and wide windows. He took a breath and stepped in. Inside he found a strange group of people, a catgirl with blonde hair was being led out by a very muscular man, two men were holding hands as they sat together waiting, he even saw two catgirls having a literal catfight that was stopped by four catgirls dragging them apart and take them into the back of The Center.

"Hello!" He heard a brunette catgirl behind the desk.

"Oh! Sorry!" He jogged on over and gave her his papers. "I'm looking to become a catgirl please!" He said a little too loudly.

"Please be seated, an assistant will be out shortly to begin your transformation. I promise you won't regret your choice." she says.

He nods as he sat down. Then a mother and her teenage son entered did the same thing he did before sitting down next to him. When she walked over to me she said, "Can you scoot over please? I would like to sit next to my son."

I did and the mom sit next to me with her son on her left. Then a silence filled the air and I always hate silence so I turned to the mother and asked, "So... Why are you two here?"

The teenager was about to open his mouth before his mom slapped him in the back of the head causing him to moan at a weird tone not so different from a little girl. She then turned to me and said, "My son can't seem to learn his lesson and so we are going to turn him into a submissive feline to make him."

Genuinely freaked out and disturbed he was relived when the receptionist called for him, and he approaches the desk again. A pink-haired catgirl with a ponytail and an outfit that looked like a pink and white cheerleading uniform walks out of a door farther into The Center. She introduced herself as Sera and leads you into a room that looks like a therapist's consultation room.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)