More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nieve Nieve

Who would be first?

David !!

I lay myself on the bed and beckoned the first person to come along. First it was David. He took his clothes off while the others watched and started doing the same, and came over to me. He started kissing me passionately. His tongue was hot and ****. I could feel his hard penis against my leg. His hips grinding on me. I was already panting. Without even noting the others, I suddenly felt both my hands being held down away from my body. It seems that this was the signal, as I suddenly had my legs pulled apart and held down, and I could feel someone’s hand on my pussy, rubbing my up and down.

My breasts, which were yearning to be sucked on were being caressed and kisses slowly. This was my fantasy slowly coming to life.

As I moaned with absolute pleasure, everybody got into it.

My nipples were being sucked and tongued skillfully, one by a man, and the other by a woman. I couldn’t decide which was better. I could feel their hot tongues moving around, and their teeth gently, and sometimes not-so-gently, biting me and making me want more.

By this stage my pussy was no longer being stroked, but licked from top to bottom.

Looking down for a second, I could see it was Genny. I have wanted this for a long time. I’ve never been with a girl, and this was better than I could imagine. Her tongue darted in and out of my hole. My clit was swollen with pleasure and desire. She licked up and down, circling my clit over and over again with such strength and desire. My pelvis was moving up towards her mouth as I wanted more. The more she licked, the faster my heart was beating. I was full of desire, lust and a yearning to burst all over the bed.

I was about to burst. I wanted to be fucked hard, and didn’t want Genny to stop sucking me, I wanted my nipples to be bitten harder and I wanted to keep going until everyone had done everything to me.

Who's next??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)