More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MistWolf MistWolf

what does he decide?

Daughters Part 2

Having made his decision Thomas pulled out his scissors and quickly began cutting the clothes off the frozen in time, Olivia and Isabella.

After quickly cutting through the back of Olivia's romper and her sister Isabella’s black mini dress Thomas was pleased to see that neither of the girls had been wearing anything underneath and as such were now standing next to their still fully dressed mother Lori wearing just their high heels and jewelry.

As Thomas admired the sight of Olivia and Isabella’s beautiful naked bodies he considered what to do with them next.

As he thought he also moved closer to the still frozen in time completely naked girls and idly began to touch them.

As Thomas ran his hands up and down every inch of the girl's naked bodies he continued to think about what he wanted to do with them next.

What does Thomas do with Olivia & Isabella next? Does he leave them where they are, unfreeze time & watch them freak out? Does he take them somewhere else first? Also, does he strip Lori as well?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)