More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Burkboi Burkboi

Who's cape is going on Shannon's wall?

Darwin Law

IPA Database File: Darwin Law's Gang

A violent gang composed of either criminals devoted to extensive body modification or unknown aliens.

The group first appeared during a series of brutal muggings on the moon of Titan in Armstrong city between June 3rd and July 32nd. Victims reported they were attacked by "a crazy-ass Werewolf " while their wounds are consistent with bite marks of dogs it was believed that the attacker might have had a dog with them and the victims had suffered concussions. On July 45th, at 4:32 am the gang broke into the Armstrong city zoo to steal several dozen rare and exotic animals from the exhibits. It was from security footage and witness reports of the guards that authorities discovered the group's fascination with body modification as many of the thieves appeared to be human possessing animal claws, horns, and tails as well as their name. it's suspected that the group uses the DNA from any animals they come across to slice into themselves based on hair fibers and claw markings found at the scene.

Last month the gang robbed a casino station in the Balkan System, owned and operated by the local government. The Gang somehow managed to gain the security codes and bypass the silent alarm to get into the vault, stealing a total sum of just over 500 million credits. unfortunately, the Balkan theocracy are major backers for the agency prompting the group's capture as a top priority to all active officers. As well as promoting all officers pursuing them to work with a Balkan peacekeeper to avenge the honor of the...

Shannon stopped reading along those lines as the rest of the document was written like a religious rant. Discussing in detail how these idiots would burn in hell. how heaven would praise the brave souls who brought them in blah, blah, blah.

Shannon was up for any opportunity to raise up the ladder as an officer while bringing down some criminals. However she was not keen on working with a religious zealot as a partner no matter how temporary it was the situation would, nor did she appreciate said zealot for keeping her waiting at her apartment for three hours.

in the meantime may as well...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)