More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MisterMan1965 MisterMan1965

So what villain/bad guy is getting to enjoy themselves?

Darth Vader makes a discovery about his royal prisoner

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…

Or rather, several decades ago, presumably somewhere in southern California, George Lucas was making shit up as he went along. Darth Vader wasn’t Luke’s father until the second movie, and Luke and Leia weren’t brother and sister until the third. This caused some plot holes and things that were... curious... in retrospect.

A lot of people have made hay of Luke and Leia’s couple of non-sibling-like kisses, but I have a bigger issue. Vader was able to immediately sense Luke’s strong connection to the while they were dogfighting in the Star trench, while he was busy trying to target the then unknown to him rebel pilot as they bobbed and weaved. But go back further, and Darth Vader had Leia prisoner. He interrogated her with the aid of a droid. Why didn’t he sense her connection to the during what was presumably a long session of actively trying to rip secrets from her mind? Nope, I’m not buying it. This story is my alternative for how it should have happened.

(Note that although I like Star Wars, I’m not a superfan. I will treat much of what we know from the original trilogy as canon, although the story will diverge rapidly from the beginning. I’ll pick and choose other sources as they appeal to me. Don’t ‘well actually’ me about anything from the prequels, sequels, novels, comics, tv series, etc. I will be ignoring and retconning any information from any of them that doesn’t work for this story.)

The cell door opened with a hiss and Vader strode in, flanked by two uniformed guards. His tall frame was covered in black armor and his cloak billowed behind him. He was trailed by the hovering black sphere of an imperial 'interrogation' droid. Its long, spindly appendages ended in pincers, electric probes, hypodermic needles, and blades.

Vader loomed over the small prisoner in her white gown. His impassive black mask tilted down towards her. The mechanical wheeze of his breathing apparatus kept a regular time, steadier than any human breath could. "Princess... " his voice deep, resonant bass voice dripped with irony on that word, "you will be executed as an insurrectionist and traitor to the Empire.” He pointed a gloved finger at her. “But first, you will tell me what you did with the stolen plans, and the location of the rebel fleet's base."

The small young woman looked up at the huge menacing figure. “You have no right to imprison me. I am on a diplomatic mission. The Senate will hear of this.” Leia kept up her brave face and put on a show of royal indignation, but Vader’s connection to the let him perceive the fear behind her bravado.

“The Senate is of no importance — a meaningless relic of an ancient, obsolete regime. It is being dissolved. It cannot come to your rescue.” Vader informed the prisoner. He reached out with his will using the to press a feeling of hopelessness and despair into the princess’ mind. To his surprise, he felt more resistance than he had expected from a pampered noble girl. The was strong in this one.

It made no difference. She would break. He would see to it. Her willful resistance and untrained talent would only make the process a more interesting challenge for the Sith Lord. It had been some time since anyone with even a fraction of her potential had opposed him. The situation had changed. This interrogation had gone a perfunctory duty to a game he would relish.

He gestured to the droid and it floated closer to Leia, she shrank back. The guards moved to grab her, one on each side. They fastened heavy, electronic cuffs onto her wrists. One of them touched a button on a control pad, and the anti-gravity circuits in the cuffs raised Leia’s arm high above her head. They lifted her until just her toes made contact with the metal deck plate of the cell. She struggled against the cuffs, her small body jerking and kicking, but they were immovable and inescapable.

A long, spidery arm ending in a scalpel extended from the black orb of the droid. It began to methodically slice away the fine, silky fabric of Leia’s white gown. The material fell to the floor in tatters, revealing her smooth skin and the curves of her breasts and hips that the loose garment had concealed. The guards' eyes were drawn to the sight, but they managed to keep their faces impassive and professional, due to their fear of Lord Vader.

When the gown was fully cut away, Vader and the guards were treated to a view of the princess’ dark bush, which had been neatly trimmed into the starbird design of the Rebel Alliance. Leia had thought using a laser trimmer to decorate her snatch that way was a clever way to show her support for the few young Rebel pilots who she had shared quick, fumbling encounters with. Leia realized that her impulsive playfulness and excitement had doomed her. She sobbed at the realization and the shame of being stripped naked, her body exposed to the guards and Vader, .

As the captive princess shivered, the droid jabbed a hypodermic needle into her buttock. After the sting of the injection, a hot, tingling sensation spread out across her skin from the site of the shot. The slight movement of stale air across her skin from the cell’s vent suddenly felt like a cool, bracing breeze. Goosebumps rose on her naked flesh. The she had been injected with was a tactile-enhancer. She realized that everything that was about to be done to her would feel an order of magnitude more intense.

Vader lightly trailed the tips of his fingers across Leia’s cheek. “This is your last chance to save yourself pain and humiliation, princess. Tell me all I want to know, and your execution will be swift and merciful.” He knew she would not give in to the threat. She was still too strong and proud, but the steps to the process were necessary. In time, under his full attention, her fall was inevitable.

The young woman shook her head away from the touch of Vader’s gauntlet, but the sensation of the brush from the armored glove had been electric, and it lingered on her skin. “I’ll never betray my friends, my comrades in arms. The Empire will be defeated. The people will rise up and demand their freedom,” she insisted, but her petite body was trembling.

Vader didn’t reply with words. He slapped her hard. Thanks to the , the pain across the side of her face was like she had been lashed by a whip. What if he used a neurowhip, she thought in a panic. Could she hold out against that?

Vader’s black-gloved hand moved down to Leia’s round, white breast. The smooth leathery texture of his glove covered and surrounded it. His fingers squeezed gently. Her eyes went wide at the chemically-enhanced sensation. Her soft gasp was barely audible over the continuous rasp of his breathing apparatus. Despite the young rebel's disgust for the evil man who symbolized the tyranny of the Empire more than any other, despite her terror at being at his mercy, or maybe in part because of it, her pussy began to moisten.

What will happen to the plucky heroine now, in the clutches of this villian?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)