More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Who are you ?

Darren Thomas , age 33 - Hosp8tal Volunteer

Darren

is a college student over at FBA , but he recently has started volunteering at the near by hospital off campus. This is his second year of college. Darren is in the medical field path, and has yet to figure out why female students have either started acting strange, or just straight up vanished. Darren is currently single, but he has been flirting with one the nurses here at the hospital.

Her name is Jasmine, she is Caucasian like Darren. She has brunette hair she keeps up here at the hospital. She's a little heavy set, but Darren doesn't mind a bit of a pudge on a girl like some tend to.

Darren is on his laptop, for he is on break. He looking up the symptoms that he has witnessed from some of his fellow students.

Symptoms

1 last of sleep (tiredness)

2 skin paling ( perhaps lack of neaurousment)

3 not seen eating throughout the day( perhaps part of 2nd Symptom)

These are the only Symptoms they seem to have, but then their their behavior changes. They beco.e more sexual active, and seem not to care if who their with anymore.

"I can't find anything....nothing explains there change " thinks Darren.

"Still at i see...by what you described, I'd say its no more then a simple spell cast upon the colloge haha" says Jasmine jokingly walking into the cafitera .

"Yeah....maybe it is my imagination honestly, but I know for fact the ones that has vanished hasn't reappeared....well except the ones they found dead, blood drained, just pale corpse " replys Darren.

"Sounds to me like vampires " says Jasmine.

"Vampires...don't be ridiculous, vampires are myth....most likely some sort of parasite that left after she died, that explain the marks, being were they exited....actually that would explain the symptoms..meaning makes could get infected aa well" replys Darren.

"Well I for one still have work, but perhaps we could talk more after work" says Jasmine.

"Yes...but what type of parasite...mm..perhaps a new , non documented" mumbles Darren.

Jasmine sighs, and walks away.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)