More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by longdon71 longdon71

What's next?

Darlene gets a phone call from Angela

Darlene was almost finished straightening-up the kitchen from the evening’s dinner, when she receives the anticipated phone call from Angela.

“Hey Angela, did you hear anything?”

“Yeah, I talked to Cindy today and she doesn’t have a problem doing the photos. Have you made a decision, yet?”

“I am definitely leaning towards doing the pictures. I just have a few questions for Cindy. I’m still a little nervous about the idea but I can’t think of anything else for Sam’s present.”

“Good, I’ll ask her to join us for lunch this Saturday and she can answer any questions we might have. I’ll setup the meeting and give you a call later in the week.”

“Sounds good. I’ll talk to you then, Angela.”

“Who was it, Honey?” Sam asked as he was passing through the kitchen.

“It was Angela, just checkin’ in” replied Darlene.

“Anything going on with Angela?”

“No just making plans for this Saturday’s lunch.”

Later that evening as Darlene undressed to get ready for bed, she took the time to admire her 46-year-old body in the mirror. Standing just over five feet tall with 38 D breasts and heart shaped bubble butt, Darlene’s 135 pounds were certainly well distributed on her voluptuous body despite her slightly pudgy belly. As she brushed her shoulder length dirty blonde hair, she wondered if men still found her chubby mom body desirable and if she was foolish for posing in a sexy photo shoot.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)