More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FlowSmash FlowSmash

What happens next?

Darius’s lust gets the best of him

Darius's mind raced. In the span of ten seconds, his girlfriend had gone from breaking down in his arms to now being the horniest (not to mention sexiest) woman he'd ever seen. At the sight of Hailey's enormous 34H knockers, he grew hard, reaching his massive size of 12 inches in no time at all.

Hailey advanced, feeling his twitching prick through his pants.

"So big," she said. "I know you want me..."

Darius was beginning to have trouble controlling himself. He knew that when he came into contact with those huge tits, he'd be done for.

The news team had said to try to avoid all contact with the infected men and women-what had they called them? The Strands?-but was it really that much of a problem? Darius pondered this as Hailey began to grind her curvy ass over his crotch. His mind began to fill with images of himself rutting in and out of his sexy girlfriend, and his self control began to slip away as his vision became hazed with lust.

Darius shook his head, trying to get the lust out of his head.

"We need to get a–I need to–" he said. At last, he gave in to his darkest desires, letting his hormones control himself. Hailey giggled as she felt her yoga pants being yanked down, exposing her huge, firm ass and her dripping wet snatch. "That ass is MINE," Darius said, slapping it and watching it jiggle as his cock desperately tried to break out of his pants. Hailey turned around and once again felt his huge erection through his pants before she got on her knees and slipped his pants and boxers off, revealing his throbbing cock, which she quickly took in her mouth, sucking and slurping to the best of her ability.

Before Hailey had been infected, the two of them had been very sexually active with each other. Hailey loved the feel of Darius' prick inside her, whether it was in her cunt, her ass, or her mouth, and damn, did she knew how to handle it well. This, however...Darius was having trouble keeping up as Hailey bobbed up and down his cock, his lacrosse ball-sized balls threatening to blow at any moment. He grunted as he face-fucked his girlfriend, his balls smacking her chin with each thrust.

The need to fill the woman sucking him off with cum its way into Darius' brain and a dam broke inside him, causing him to shoot an an enormous load down Hailey's throat. When his orgasmic high ended, Darius was shocked by two things: the sheer amount of cum he'd released (he'd managed to overflow his girlfriend's mouth!) and the fact that he was still hard and horny. Hailey, noticing this, released his cock from her mouth and turned around, presenting her huge, firm ass and her pussy, dripping and ready to be fucked.

Darius' mind came back to him for a second. Did he want to fuck Hailey and become a sex-craving man? Did it really matter? The lust came back in full and Darius made his decision, shoving his 12 inch cock into Hailey's hot honey pot. Hailey squealed and moaned at the sudden intrusion as Darius struggled to push his prick through, his girlfriend's pussy feeling tighter and tighter by the second. Suddenly, he realized it–his cock was growing! Was this a sign that he was being infected? Darius' mind raced, his thoughts only of fucking the girl before him until she could take no more. With a powerful thrust, he stuffed his giant cock, now 14 thick inches of meat, into Hailey's cunt, causing her to scream loudly. Thrusting as hard as he could, his thirst to fuck her as hard as he could manifested itself as Darius brutally rutted Hailey into oblivion and back.

Finally, Darius's fucking brought Hailey to an orgasm, her great tits wobbling and bouncing as she came all over his cock. The virus immediately took hold of him, changing his body to be far more attractive than he already was. Muscles grew larger on his toned frame, his 6 pack grew to an 8 pack, he grew taller, his voice became a deep rumble. and most importantly, his cock continued to grow, reaching an absurd 17 inches. Darius still felt something inside himself, a need to cover this woman with all his cum, and at once he orgasmed, pulling out of the warm confines of Hailey's pussy and spraying everywhere, covering her huge ass and splattering her back. She moaned as Darius’s growing cock continued to shoot cum all over her body.

At last, cock stopped growing as the infection’s effects finished, but not before his cock was deep into monstercock territory. The gigantic rod was almost twice as long as it was before he had been infected; it looked to be over 20 inches long.

As his lust-addled mind turned back to Hailey’s oversexed body and made a startling realization as he laid eyes on her perfect cum covered ass—he knew he was still horny as hell, so what better place to go than between those beautiful mounds of flesh that were his girlfriend’s ass?

Darius grabbed Hailey’s ass, spread it apart, and slammed his brawny cock in as she moaned.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)