More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CRBisHTB CRBisHTB

Truth

Dare

"Dare!" Paige responded.

"Starting off strong, huh?" Carl said. "Hmm... give me a sec to come up with something good." After a few moments' thought, he says, "I dare you to kiss Nikki."

"How did I get pulled into this dare?" Nikki asked. "I'll do it, but only if I get to ask the whole next round of all of you!"

"What? How is that fair?" Bradley chimed in. "It's more logical if everyone that gets involved in the dare is held responsible if they don't follow through. Essentially, it's as much a breaking of the dare for you if you chicken out as it is for Paige."

After they all agreed to these rules, all eyes turned to Paige and Nikki. They looked at each other, an almost scared look appearing on Paige's face. "I've never... I've never kissed anyone before," she said.

"What!?" was the response from the two other girls. "Really?" asked Brie.

"Yeah," Paige responded, looking her way for a short while before turning her gaze back to Nikki. Paige stepped forward and placed a hand nervously on the other girl's waist. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)