More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Who Goes to the Temple?

Daphne and the Hex Girls

We find a lone black and purple van driving on a lone highway at night. The moon was full and was the only light as the van continued it journey. Inside the van was four women, first was Daphne Blake. The redheaded and purple eyed beauty of Mystery Inc., the other three was the goth rock group thr Hex Girls.

" Thanks for coming out here and picking us up." Said Thorn, she was the leader of the Hex Girls. She had long black hair with blood red high lights and green eyes.

" No problem." Said Daphne, as drove.

" We don't know why but are bus just gave out." Said Dusk, the blonde twin tail girl and red eyes.

" Even stranger, we could only get in contact with you." Said Luna, she had short pink hair and green eyes.

" That's does sound strange but we can deal with that later." Said Daphne, smiling.

Daphne saw the bridge she took to get was out, so she had but to take another side road. Then after an hour, they spotted a giant temple. It was made out of gold and blue and purple stone bricks. Suddenly the van's engine died right outside the temple's courtyard.

All four girls knew was strange but as they stared at the temple. A strong desire to explored the temple came over them. So against their better judgement they walked into the courtyard. They all blushed, as they saw countless statues of gorgeous women and men. They where all naked and many where in varies sexual poses. This all turned each girl on, as they took quickly glances at each other.

Soon they reached the entrance into the temple. They all decided to enter, as they felt an increased arousal drawing them into the temple.

What happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)