More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose tail shall we follow?

Danny by Incognito42

(So we are clear this was written by one of my pet favourite authors... ;)

Dan had not expected to wake up in a cage.

Truth be told, there were a lot of things he hadn't expect. Like how small he seemed to be. Like how cloudy his mind was. Like the feeling between his legs at the realization that he was locked inside a cage, a collar around his neck, arms and legs cuffed and chained together. He could feel his crotch growing damp at his situation. A dampness that made it very clear that he was no longer a "he".

She heard someone on the other side of the door. Two voices. A man and a woman. Muffled, she couldn't hear what they were saying, but there was something about one of the voices. Some quality about it that made her shiver, made her want to listen to it. Made her want to obey it. This... something wasn't right about this.

The door opened. A woman, maybe in her forties, serious-looking, sharply dressed in businesswear, followed by a man roughly the same age, maybe a few years younger. Her heart skipped a beat when he saw him. There was something familiar about him. Familiar, but also something very attractive. After just a glance, she felt like a schoolgirl with a crush.

"By the looks of her, she turned out good," the man said to the other woman. The statement made her happy. He liked how she looked. It felt good to know that. "What about her mental conditioning?"

"It's all as requested, Mr. Jones. A nymphomaniacs libido, lowered intelligence, high submissiveness, with a need to obey keyed to your voice." Mr. Jones. So that was his name. No, wait! That was her name! The man standing in front of her was... himself? Who he had been before?

"Honestly, I don't understand why anyone would want to do that to themselves, even if it wasn't permanent. But it's not my place to judge, sir."

She had... done this to herself? Maybe she had? She remembered... a discussion with her wife. His wife, back when he had been a man. Their sex life had run stale, and they had wanted to try something new. Had this been his suggestion? It had to have been. It did tick off all his fetishes. A submissive, vacuous sex pot. But why was she the girl?

"My former husband has some... interesting fetishes. Being a good partner, I decided to accomodate him, with some conditions."

She was starting to put the pieces together. It was hard to think, but... yes... it had been his suggestion. As a way to get his wife to try it out herself. He had suggested...that he could be the submissive, first. His wife had had mentioned a curiosity for human pets. The idea of being her pet for a weekend hadn't sounded too bad. He had imagined he could even find some enjoyment in it. Being a pet for her Mistress at some secluded cottage, for a couple of days. It was a price worth paying for convincing her to try a similar role for herself. Maybe for longer. Maybe even permanently. That was before his wife had walked into the room in a male body, though.

A burning need overcame her train of thought. The man in front of her, he was... godlike. She longed for him to take her. To do something with her. To even just give her a moment of his attention.

"Remember," the woman started talking again, "that once we release her into your care she is your responsibility. The modifications done to her really does make her little more than a pet. She's not able to make rational decisions for herself, and will need you to make her choices for her. Her high-keyed libido will make it impossible for her to do anything that requires proper concentration. I mean, I'm sure you could train her to do simple domestic chores, but anything beyond that would be extremely difficult. You'll have power of attorney over her, of course." The woman continued on, but the pet in the cage lost focus. Her stare was transfixed on the front of her Masters trousers, where a bulge was starting to form. Her pussy was quivering, wet. She started touching herself, quietly moaning.

The woman suddenly walked over towards her. "I think your pet is in need of some attention." She unlocked her cage, and immediately, she crawled out, on all four, towards her Master. She put her arms around his leg, her face started nuzzling his erection through is pants.

"I'll leave the two of you to get aquainted," the woman said, and left. The moment she was out the door, she turned over, face down, ass up, presenting her dripping sex to him. "Please," she tried to say, but the only thing that came out was a moan. Her Master didn't need more encouragement. Moments later, she felt his large member enter her. She pressed against him, eager, willing, needing, the feeling unlike anything else she had ever felt. "Good girl, Dani," her Master said to her as he pumped into her, filling her tight pussy, as she moaned in heat.


When they finally had gotten out of the medical facility, Dani crawling on all four behind her Master, to a mixture of stares of envy and disgust that made her burn with arousing humiliation, she was led to her Masters car. He had evidently installed a cage for her in it, and her into it. She didn't like the cage. She wanted to sit up front, with Master, so that she could pleasure him. He started to drive. Not towards the cabin, but towards their home. For a moment, Dani was shook out of her aroused daze. Home. That would mean neighbours. Friends. Seeing her like this. Humiliation. How could she go back? Even if the world had progressed a lot in the last decades, this was still . How could she look her friends in their eyes, knowing that they'd known what he had been? She tried to say something, tried to ask Master what was going on, but like before, no words came out, only whining noise.

"What is it, Dani?" Master said. "Oh, you can't talk? That's part of the pet package. There's a little chip implanted in you that paralyzes your vocal chords. I can switch the function off, of course, if we really need to talk. It can also do other things, like give you a painful jolt if you're misbehaving. Be quiet!" Despite his command, she continued yapping, ever more concerned, until her Master held up a control, demonstratingly pressed a button, and a pain shot through her spine. "At a guess, I'd say you wonder why we're not on our way to the cabin. Have I forgotten something? No, pet. I simply plan to keep you this way. With your new legal status, I will get complete control over our fortune. Don't worry, you'll be well kept, well fucked, and I'm sure that, in time, we'll even find you a playmate or two." Dani started whining again, her heart sinking, and Master lifted the remote again. She steeled herself. This time, however, instead of pain, she came. Waves of powerful orgasms washed over her. "Now be a good pet, we're soon home, and I can't wait to introduce you to everyone."

Defeated, knowing she had no way out of her predicament, Dani resigned herself to her fate.

Continue with her tail between her legs?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)