More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CRBisHTB CRBisHTB

So who do you face at mania.

Daniel Bryan

So you choose Daniel and who can blame you. You picked possibly the best wrestler on the roster and your friend.

The authority again puts the weight on you and Daniel as they put you up against Kane and The Big Show in the main event of Raw. You go to find his locker room. You finally locate and as you go in you see Brie in the locker room with a green top with the recycle logo on it and blue jeans to match with it.

"Oh hey John " She says as you guys hug and you give her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Brie have you seen Daniel" You say as you two pull away. Your all ready with your WWE authentic T-Shirt and your trunks with Doe on it.

"Not since we first got here and hey when have you got new merchant not fair" She said with a fake pouty face. "Says the girl with charm braclets and a ponytail cap on WWE Shop" You said as you both laughed.

"God that was the worst the idea ever who's to buy a hat with my face on it" she said as you're quick to respond. "Well there's some gu-" You said as you were cut off. "Shut up I was joking" She as she laughed.

You stared into Brie's eyes and you didn't know what you were going to do as the door opened and Daniel stepped into the room.

How does Daniel react to you being in a room with his wife?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)