More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose adventure shall you follow?

Dani. Mistaken .

Not the body you were expecting is it... Girl?"

Dani looked up fearfully at the knight. Her wife inhabited that large masculine body. She was in the small naked slavegirl body. "No." She whispered, aroused in spite of herself. She realised that the arousal was something she had known about this body. A third generation slavegirl this body had been bred for its submissive traits, for its high libido, for it's perfectly formed features. She looked down at the perfectly formed breasts on her chest, her new sex which glistened and throbbed with clear excitement, the pose which she instinctively assumed.

She had intended for her wife to be this little sexual thrall for the duration of their visit. To be unmanned and reduced to this was... Exhilarating. Her weak little body quivered and thoughts of being taken by her master filled her mind.

"You planned to trap me like that... Tell me Dani. What is ten plus ten?" Her master asked.

Dani frowned. The answer was simple. But why did it allude her?

"I decided that you needed to properly experience life as an Acteon slavegirl. You have all of her knowledge. All of her skills. None of your own. You're uneducated. Illiterate. No numeracy skills. Your vocabulary is drastically reduced..."

Dani's eyes widened in shock. She had spent years at school, university, working... But for the life of her she could not recall anything she'd learnt. "No..."

The knight chuckled as he gripped her by the chin. "Would you like to see the cock you chose?"

Her mouth went dry as she nodded and looked up at her master, her juices coating her thighs steamily. He unbuckled his breaches and removed his manhood. "I opted for some behaviour modifiers too. I'm a heterosexual male now... I like this body... Strong. Dominant... Suck me ."

Dani obeyed her master without hesitation, her new body rewarding her with a rush of pleasure, her nipples tingling and erect, her pussy twitching and throbbing and leaking juices. His cock tasted good and she licked its head then engulfed it, deep throating it with ease. Her master sighed in pleasure. That should have been her...

"Now let's fuck you," the knight said as he pulled out of her and turned her around. "Ass up girl," he ordered. Dani's breathing quickened and her heart beat furiously as she bent over, breasts cushioning into the ground, back arched, ass high. She felt his manhood at her lips, lips which moulded about him. She resisted the urge to push back. She wanted him inside her terribly but he was the dominant one. He fucked her. This was how it must be. How she was wired now. Submissive. Pliant. His . He gripped her hips, positioned himself with an almost dramatic air then thrust into her. Deep. Hard. She felt herself stretch and let out a gasp of animalistic pleasure. It felt incredible! Being fucked, her pussy pulsing with euphoric bliss, her breasts squishing into the ground, her face a mask of lust... Cries and grunts and gasps and mewls of basest desire as she rutted like an animal in heat. And then he came, filling her womb with his seed. She came, a shuddering, frenzied, puddling surge of mind blowing sensations that built and built and consumed her. "Yes! Yes master!"

"I have some good news and bad news slut. You're not ever leaving this planet or this body..."

She nodded and stretched, her breasts standing out. "And... What is the bad news... master?" Dani panted as she curled up like a lap dog at his feet.

“The bad news?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)