More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

The Ladies:

Dani's embarrassing weight gain

From the outside, everything was going Dani's way. She was going to college, getting good grade. SHe was well liked and popular, and she was dating Mike, the captain of the track team and one of the hottest guys in school. But, Dani was always jumpy, nervous and insecure. This was because she'd been gaining weight.

Not a lot, at least not all at once. She'd put on fifteen pounds since high school over two years. Then, to make matters worse, since the holidays she'd put on another ten pounds. Now she felt totally fat. She already had small tits, she didn't have a lot going for her physically (in her insecure mind). Now she had belly rolls and chunky thighs! Rather , she got a tan, hoping that would help slim her appearance. It didn't of course.

Dani swore she'd loose 20 pounds. She used to be a cheerleader for gods sake, she could get back in shape! Unfortunately, she might not get the chance. Her relationship with Mike was getting physical fast. She avoided letting him see her under her clothes, but could she put it off forever? She had needs too! Also, maybe something totally embarrassing would happen and more people than just her boyfriend would see her, extra pounds and all...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)