More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pits887 Pits887

What do you do?

Dance with Taylor

"Hell yes." You say, grabbing ahold of her shoulders.

"Eh, uh-uh." She said, and she pulls your hands down and places them on her tits. Her boobs are so velvety soft. You let your hands sink into them and then Squish them, feeling your cock grow fully erect, not even trying to hide it in your jeans. Your cock is throbbing, begging for you to let it put of your jeans, and find its way inside her.

"Taylor..." you moan. She smiles and grabs your hips. She slips one of her hands under your jeans and into your boxers, where she grabs your cock. You let out a mad moan. "Let's just fuck already!" You say.

"Glad you asked." She says. The song changes to an up beat one, and Taylor takes her hand out of your pants, turns around, and starts grinding her ass against your cock.

Her ass is so soft, and probably one of the most underrated things about her, since almost all the guys were into her because of her rack. You reach forward and grab one of her tits. Taylor moans.

"Aiden... Pull my shirt up..." She moans.

At this point, your cock is throbbing so hard and this didn't help one bit. "Of course I'll pull your shirt up." You say, gulping, "Right after I pull my pants down."

You unbuckle your belt and let your jeans fall to the ground, still wearing your boxers, and feel even more of Taylor's fine ass running against your erection.

You moaned again as you grabbed onto Taylor's breasts and pulled up her shirt to a surprise. She was wearing no bra!

Taylor moaned and cupped her breasts, and the crowd of horny guys, including the big douchebag, Lani, started to grow as Taylor kept grinding away at your cock with her bare chest and huge tits only covered by her arms.

You reach down into Taylor's pants and, surprise, surprise, no panties. You fumble around in her pants until you find her pussy, and stick your index and middle fingers in it. Taylor moans and takes her hands off her tits. You see a couple guys drop their jeans and boxers and take their cocks out in the crowd, but ignore them and focus on the task at hand.

Taylor's pussy is warm and wet, the way you hoped, and your fingers are instantly greeted with what was probably girlcum from her leggings, which were pulled up high, rubbing against her clit. The thought of that turned you on even more. You moved your fingers around in Taylor's pussy vigorously in an attempt to make her cum.

Taylor's grinding on your cock slowed a bit, but her big ass cheeks around your cock honestly felt good enough.

After a few minutes of fingering, Taylor put her fingers in her mouth, squished her tits with her elbows, and let out a very loud, muffled moan. Taylor orgasmed and you felt like you were going to as well. You desperately wanted to fuck her then and there, but losing your virginity on the dance floor seemed like a pushover.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)