More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who is your stepmom??

Dana: Punk Bitch (RolanRunn) The Trauma of The Step Sons (Series 1)

Note: The protagonist is an American named Henry Roe and this story takes place in the United States also I do not own the art or work made by Raiouart.

Please support their work thank you!

———————————————————————

You were surprised the day when you came home from school to see your dad and mom were sitting together.

To make a long story short, they were getting a divorce and both agreed to keep things civil.

Before you could even try to wrap your head around things, your mom was already leaving the house which you watched her leave with someone you weren’t expecting.

Dennis Dickerson, your FORMER bully. You hated him with a passion as he bullied you and those considered weaker or too smart for their own good.

One day during the school year, you actually stood up to him and punched him right in his annoying face. You did get in trouble of course but for once felt like you would finally stand up for yourself and that moment was just a week ago….

But that wasn’t the only shocking moment today, you heard heavy footsteps come into the living room and you saw Dana Sinclair as she smirked at you seeing her.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/raiouart.tumblr.com/post/183845914283/mmmmm-dark-skinned-punk-girl-raiouart-her-and-on/amp

Then without saying a word, she raised her hand and showed you an expensive looking engagement ring.

Then suddenly she turned to your dad and forcefully started making out with him which he accepted and returned full .

All you could do at this moment was leave the house.

After the wedding…

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)